British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   Any mums in Oliva with small children....?? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/any-mums-oliva-small-children-381234/)

Mrs eddie Jun 24th 2006 12:54 pm

Any mums in Oliva with small children....??

Just moved out to Oliva on 1st June....and we are loving it :) :)

But don't know many people, especially people with small children.

Think my two are getting bored with their ol' mum day in and day out :o ....they need some friends......me too !!

Just wondered if there are toddler groups in the area, coffee mornings or similar so we all can make new friends....

Thanks for reading my plea xxx :o :)

maryann Jul 12th 2006 8:43 pm

Re: Any mums in Oliva with small children....??

Hi. I am coming over at the end of august. i have 5 year old and a 8month old. we will be in the el puerto area, dont know how far that is from olivia? I too am looking for child play dates!
let me know if you find anything

love

mary x x

Mitzyboy Jul 12th 2006 11:52 pm

We'll be there in mid September Mrs E, and will invite you up for coffee .... you can even throw your eight year old in the pool!

Mrs eddie Jul 13th 2006 11:27 am

Originally Posted by maryann
Hi. I am coming over at the end of august. i have 5 year old and a 8month old. we will be in the el puerto area, dont know how far that is from olivia? I too am looking for child play dates!
let me know if you find anything

love

mary x x

Hi Mary,

Not sure where, El Puerto is but will find out...I'll PM you later....be lovely to see you.

Take care

Mich xxx

Mrs eddie Jul 13th 2006 11:31 am

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
We'll be there in mid September Mrs E, and will invite you up for coffee .... you can even throw your eight year old in the pool!

Hey u.....

Hope your well.... no eight year old to throw into the pool but I'll chuck myself in :) ....... my 3 year old and 18 month can watch.... ;) !!!!

Take care - hope the move goes ok...ours went without a hitch just climbing over boxes now.....need a break tonight :beer: :beer: ....

Live band and fair down at the paseo tonight so should be lovely.

Bye for now

Mrs E.... I like that xx

arressting-silver Sep 11th 2006 2:41 pm

hi mrs ed i live in oliva ive 3 children but they are probably older than yours if u email me i will introduce u to a few ppl .debs :)

Mrs eddie Sep 12th 2006 7:15 am

Originally Posted by arressting-silver
hi mrs ed i live in oliva ive 3 children but they are probably older than yours if u email me i will introduce u to a few ppl .debs :)

Hi Debs....nice hearing from you.

It'll be lovely to meet some mum's as I've met some wonderful people but not made any friends with kids yet...

Look forward to hearing from you again.

Mich x

arressting-silver Sep 13th 2006 7:46 pm

:)

Originally Posted by Mrs eddie
Hi Debs....nice hearing from you.

It'll be lovely to meet some mum's as I've met some wonderful people but not made any friends with kids yet...

Look forward to hearing from you again.

Mich x

hi mich
if you and the kids want to meet for coffee and a chat just let me know the places you no debs

Mrs eddie Sep 13th 2006 9:12 pm

Originally Posted by arressting-silver
:)

hi mich
if you and the kids want to meet for coffee and a chat just let me know the places you no debs

Hiya chick,
We are getting to know the area we live round by The Pelut.....and Cafe Molino's....by Gamma. I live on San Francisco....that HUGE hill in the old town.

Know Dr Watsons...um Sanchis,.....Cavall de Copes...the parks....um, can find wherever really as long as its not too complicated :)

Not sure where Mercadona's are though.....YEAH RIGHT !!!!!

Not sure how to private message ...but if you do, emal me and I'll give you my tel no and email address.

Hopefully see you soon

Mich xx

arressting-silver Sep 17th 2006 3:48 pm

Originally Posted by Mrs eddie
Hiya chick,
We are getting to know the area we live round by The Pelut.....and Cafe Molino's....by Gamma. I live on San Francisco....that HUGE hill in the old town.

Know Dr Watsons...um Sanchis,.....Cavall de Copes...the parks....um, can find wherever really as long as its not too complicated :)

Not sure where Mercadona's are though.....YEAH RIGHT !!!!!

Not sure how to private message ...but if you do, emal me and I'll give you my tel no and email address.

Hopefully see you soon

Mich xx

hi mich i live near sanchez but ur more likely to find me at the book shop or next door in honey dukes when im having a skive which is often lol if ur in that area just call in and u can have a skive with me debs :)