Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

any buses to gib from Fuengirola?

any buses to gib from Fuengirola?

Old Jan 9th 2009, 2:06 pm
Forum Regular

pwblackbelt is on a distinguished road
Question any buses to gib from Fuengirola?

My son and his girlfriend are coming to stay soon and were asking for a day trip to Gib. I am too busy so can't go. I have been looking for bus routes to Gib but mainly come up with shopping trips that only stay for 2 hours or so and they want to stay for a while.
Does anyone know of a bus route to La Linea or any other way to get to Gib where they can stay for the day?
Thanks
Peter
Old Jan 9th 2009, 2:24 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: any buses to gib from Fuengirola?

Originally Posted by pwblackbelt
My son and his girlfriend are coming to stay soon and were asking for a day trip to Gib. I am too busy so can't go. I have been looking for bus routes to Gib but mainly come up with shopping trips that only stay for 2 hours or so and they want to stay for a while.
Does anyone know of a bus route to La Linea or any other way to get to Gib where they can stay for the day?
Thanks
Peter
There used to be coachs that picked up at all the major hotels along benal and Fuengirola, but maybe they only goe in the summer, maybe have a look in Sur in English for ad.
Old Jan 9th 2009, 3:46 pm
around

w1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by pwblackbelt
Thanks
Peter
Hi
There is local bus down to la linea they stop all the way down the coast . Then it was around 10euros few yrs ago . Call into fuengirola bus station for times n price, it takes under 2hrish . Apart from giving them shot of your car or get bus down stay the night in gib come up next day. Ive stayed at the bristol its ok . There allso the tour buses go to tourist information they be able help you or money exchange place they have lots info.
good luck
Old Jan 9th 2009, 6:38 pm
Forum Regular

Lospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
You can book a daily excursion to Gib from most change booths or travel agents. The gib one runs all year.

Maxys on the front is a good one.

It is about 10 E for the shopping and 15E for the tour if they have not been get the tour it is very reasonable at that.

LPH