Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Antique Shop In Javea / Denia

Antique Shop In Javea / Denia

Old May 24th 2006, 12:49 pm
Just Joined

lazybass is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Antique Shop In Javea / Denia

Hi There, Me and my partner both early 30's and our two boys 9 / 12 have decided that we have had enough of Leicester Life and would love a chance to sample life in Spain. I currently work within the Antique furniture trade and would like to hear how you think an antique shop selling English antiques in Javea / Denia region would do ? Also what do you think of Javea / Denia ? Also Both our sons are keen football players playing to a high standard are there junior football teams around of good standard as they both love the beautiful game. Kind Ragards
Old May 24th 2006, 4:11 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Antique Shop In Javea / Denia

Originally Posted by lazybass
Hi There, Me and my partner both early 30's and our two boys 9 / 12 have decided that we have had enough of Leicester Life and would love a chance to sample life in Spain. I currently work within the Antique furniture trade and would like to hear how you think an antique shop selling English antiques in Javea / Denia region would do ? Also what do you think of Javea / Denia ? Also Both our sons are keen football players playing to a high standard are there junior football teams around of good standard as they both love the beautiful game. Kind Ragards
I'm not sure about Javea for antiques, but I think Denia might work. Thats onlt having been to both on many occasions and getting an idea of the type of shops etc. My place is in Oliva which is North of Denia ... I really like Denia, but I've only been there out of season. I'm told it is very very busy in season. There are a few "crafty" shops in Denia selling rustic type furniture etc but I don't remember seeing antiques. From what I've seen on the forums ther larger brit population seems to be in Javea but the distance between the two is not that great.

I know theres quite an active junior football league in that area as my pool cleaners son plays in it.