Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Antenatal care available in Playa Flamenca/Torrevieja area?

Antenatal care available in Playa Flamenca/Torrevieja area?

Old Sep 21st 2007, 12:17 pm
Just Joined

homegirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Antenatal care available in Playa Flamenca/Torrevieja area?

Hola!

My husband and I are moving to Playa Flamenca, and have just found out that I am pregnant.

This is our first baby, so we are looking for a good doctor/clinic in this area of the south Costa Blanca that can provide antenatal care (including a Nuchal scan if possible). Ideally they would speak some English as well.

Can anyone help or advise?

Thanks very much!
Old Sep 21st 2007, 1:03 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Antenatal care available in Playa Flamenca/Torrevieja area?

Originally Posted by homegirl
Hola!

My husband and I are moving to Playa Flamenca, and have just found out that I am pregnant.

This is our first baby, so we are looking for a good doctor/clinic in this area of the south Costa Blanca that can provide antenatal care (including a Nuchal scan if possible). Ideally they would speak some English as well.

Can anyone help or advise?

Thanks very much!
The Health Centre at Cabo Roig is excellent, and they now have a translation system in place for all appointments. The New Hospital in Torrevieja is also excellent, and the two hospitals, as the older one is still in use, have pretty well all the services that you might need. Mnay of the Doctors at the hospital do speak some English.
Old Sep 21st 2007, 3:28 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Antenatal care available in Playa Flamenca/Torrevieja area?

Out of the free beer thread at the top of the page. ^^^^^^

http://britishexpats.com/articles/spain/baby-in-spain/

http://www.mumsinspain.com/