Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Am I ok to fly to Malaga from UK on Dec 24th?

Am I ok to fly to Malaga from UK on Dec 24th?

Old Dec 26th 2020, 11:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Chipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Am I ok to fly to Malaga from UK on Dec 24th?

Originally Posted by missile
The grass is always greener
Very true. It is nice to be somewhere sunny for sure but if you did happen to be hospitalised in Spain with Covid how comfortable would you be in a foreign speaking environment? I know of at least one expat this happened to where they became very ill and through the sheer work load of hospital staff was unfortunately not able to be treated as well as might have been expected due to the fact that staff couldn't communicate all the time in English between patient and family.
Old Dec 28th 2020, 7:43 am
BE Forum Addict

bfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Am I ok to fly to Malaga from UK on Dec 24th?

Thats a fair point Chipmonk .

Theres no excuse now tho, with google translate on every (internet connected) device in the world ? (www.translate.google.com)