Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Almoradi or Algorfa, help me choose :)

Almoradi or Algorfa, help me choose :)

Old Jul 2nd 2011, 1:43 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Almoradi or Algorfa, help me choose :)

Originally Posted by jdr
They talk sense in parallel Australia.
Occasionally.
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 5:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Saxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Occasionally.
Hi Doris,
Almoradi and Algorfa are a long way from Mutxamel, whereas El Campello is a 10 minute drive away. You say there is not much to rent in the area, but I live very near, rent myself and have used a 'First Class' English agent who, when things go wrong (boilers etc), is there to fix them 'Pronto Tonto'. I'm sure they could find you an apartment that would suit your requirements.

John.
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 5:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

dorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond repute

John, Hi, and thanks for that,
I would love to have your agents contact address, it was el Campello that I fell in love with first, however, as I am coming alone to begin with (apart from the two dogs) I would appreciate all the help I can get. I only want something really cheap and cheerful till my OH joins me in the future. Many thanks again and I look forward to hearing from you again.
Jan.
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 5:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Saxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dorishaslop
John, Hi, and thanks for that,
I would love to have your agents contact address, it was el Campello that I fell in love with first, however, as I am coming alone to begin with (apart from the two dogs) I would appreciate all the help I can get. I only want something really cheap and cheerful till my OH joins me in the future. Many thanks again and I look forward to hearing from you again.
Jan.
Hi again Doris (Jan),
PM sent.
Will be very happy to help you with local information to help you with the move!

John.

Last edited by Saxy; Jul 3rd 2011 at 6:01 pm. Reason: Afterthought