Reload this Page >

Almeria Souvenir?!

Almeria Souvenir?!

Old Oct 12th 2017, 9:30 am
Just Joined

kerry_davies is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Almeria Souvenir?!

Hi all,

I have a slightly unusual / random request for help, so please bear with me.

Very much a longshot, but if you don't ask and all that.

I was recently in Almeria, Dessert Spring Golf Resort specifically and Vera / Mojacar for dinner & drinks in the evening.

I buy 2 shot glasses with the name of the city I have visited from everywhere in the world I go to for my 2 sons. They have a growing collection of over 50 shot glasses, different types but all with the name of the local city.

Only disaster struck in Almeria! I didn't see anywhere while we were out in the evening, and there was nothing at all at the airport!!

I am also unlikely to return, at least in the short term.

Anyway, I have found Bazar El Valenciano online, they sell Almeria shot glasses but I spoke to the guy via Facebook and he advised that by law he couldn't send anything to me in the post!

So my plea is if there is anyone who is in the Almeria area, if they could pick up 2 shot glasses and post them to me in the UK I would be enormously grateful.

Obviously I'd cover all costs, and a cerveza, via PayPal perhaps?

Like I said, an unusual request but if there is anyone that can help and is willing to do something slightly left of centre, I would be extremely happy!

Please let me know, and thanks for your time!
Old Oct 12th 2017, 11:16 am
I still dont believe it..

uk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Almeria Souvenir?!

Here you go Indalo Shot Glasses, Buy Personalized Indalo Shot Glasses & Favors - CafePress

Just google indalo glass or similar, the indalo man is the local symbol
Old Oct 12th 2017, 3:44 pm
Just Joined

kerry_davies is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by uk_grenada
Just google indalo glass or similar, the indalo man is the local symbol
Thank you - that doesn't say Almeria but that did give me an idea!

If there's nobody in the local area that can help out I did find a site where I can create my own I Love Almeria shot glass!! Not perfect, but keeps the collection whole for the kids!!
Old Oct 15th 2017, 5:40 am
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

See here
Old Oct 15th 2017, 9:42 am
I still dont believe it..

uk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kerry_davies
Thank you - that doesn't say Almeria but that did give me an idea!

If there's nobody in the local area that can help out I did find a site where I can create my own I Love Almeria shot glass!! Not perfect, but keeps the collection whole for the kids!!
Didnt you notice that symbol everywhere? Its on trucks, number plates, shops, etc etc, i guess it depends where you stay, mojacar [said mohaka] is the centre of these things.