Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Alicante help!!!

Alicante help!!!

Old Jan 12th 2010, 5:36 pm
Just Joined

julie43 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Alicante help!!!

We've just found out today that my partners promotion involves relocation to Alicante - he's a pilot.

I am finding it very difficult to find property websites for long term rental and buying, does anyone have any information that they could give me to help with this.

Also any information about schooling would be extremely helpful too.

Thanks in advance

Julie
Old Jan 12th 2010, 5:39 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alicante help!!!

Originally Posted by julie43
We've just found out today that my partners promotion involves relocation to Alicante - he's a pilot.

I am finding it very difficult to find property websites for long term rental and buying, does anyone have any information that they could give me to help with this.

Also any information about schooling would be extremely helpful too.

Thanks in advance

Julie
Try kyero.com
Old Jan 12th 2010, 7:10 pm
Yaaarp

Madridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.idealista.com/pagina/busc...-XX-XXX-XX-XXX
Old Jan 12th 2010, 7:39 pm
Just Joined

julie43 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Try kyero.com
thanks thats brill
Old Jan 12th 2010, 7:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

dunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to all

as well as the links you have been given, try here a lot of these newspapers have good property pages

http://www.onlinenewspapers.com/spain.htm
Old Jan 14th 2010, 9:29 am
Banned

Tele Addict is a jewel in the roughTele Addict is a jewel in the roughTele Addict is a jewel in the roughTele Addict is a jewel in the roughTele Addict is a jewel in the rough

I'd come and have a look, it will be much cheaper for the same thing. For easy access to the airport there's Gran Alacant if you want to live in an English ghetto, or San Juan and Muchamiel if you want to live in a decent Spanish neighbourhood with proper infrastructure and without grafiti. Forget Alicante city; it's a dump and was recently voted the dirtiest city in Spain.
Old Jan 14th 2010, 6:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

ForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to all

I don't like Alicante city. The first time when we went to Spain in Dec, we stayed at a hotel in the city. The impression I got, was that I wouldn't move to Spain if it's like Alicante City, cold, windy & dirt looking old buildings.

When my agent took us to Rojales, it was such a difference & we love Rojales which is about 30mins drive to Alicante airport.