Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Albunol Andalucia

Albunol Andalucia

Old Apr 4th 2010, 9:15 pm
Just Joined

fdonovan7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Albunol Andalucia

I am looking into buying an apartment in this area and would welcome any help. Does anyone live near this area? Can anyone recommend and good estate agent, solicitor, mortgage advisor.
Thanks Frank
Old Apr 4th 2010, 9:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Albunol Andalucia

There's someone here that has recently bought out there, moving out soon, I'm sure they'll be able to help when they read your post.
Old Apr 4th 2010, 9:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

What do you want to know I live here. you talking about the Mirador? If it is then I have pm you re a huge thread elsewhere about it. we have been here over seven years.

Last edited by pwwm; Apr 4th 2010 at 9:42 pm.
Old Apr 4th 2010, 9:57 pm
Just Joined

Yes the apartments are in Mirador. All the information you have for this area would be much appreciated. You wouldn't mind me picking your brains would you? This is the first time we have ever thought of buying abroad.
Old Apr 4th 2010, 9:59 pm
Just Joined

I have been dealing with a company called Costatropicalproperties. have you heard of this company?
Old Apr 4th 2010, 10:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

All is explained in my pm as you may have seen by now, I know quite afew people that have bought one of those apartments, think most are on another forum, all I think. anyway no worries ask whatever
Old Apr 4th 2010, 10:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by fdonovan7
I have been dealing with a company called Costatropicalproperties. have you heard of this company?
Yes, would rather discuss through pm, there is a brilliant agent in Albuñol look up inmobicostagranada.es the girl to speak to is called Marimar bilingual and brilliant to deal with, everyone that has used her swear by her
Old Apr 4th 2010, 10:07 pm
Just Joined

Where is your pm?
Old Apr 4th 2010, 10:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

can you recieve them? will try again
Old Apr 4th 2010, 10:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Have hopefully emailed you, see if you have it
otherwise will post an email for you to contact then I can delete it asap from here
Old Apr 4th 2010, 10:11 pm
Just Joined

I have never really used this forum before so i'm a bit lost
Old Apr 4th 2010, 10:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

pm are on the top right corner, if you have access just click and it will open for you and show new pm's, if not let me know
Old Apr 4th 2010, 10:20 pm
Just Joined

Found your forum thanks. I was looking for the first forum link you sent me.
Old Apr 4th 2010, 10:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

lol, lots of good stuff for you, huge thread on the apartment.
Old Apr 4th 2010, 10:41 pm
Just Joined

Just registered with Costalivingforums. Once i registered i was unable to view any threads.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.