Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Airport parking are they to be recommended

Airport parking are they to be recommended

Old Mar 14th 2011, 8:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

DENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud of
Default Airport parking are they to be recommended

How many people use these companies and leave their car at the airport Alicante have now opened their airport parking and you can use either Murcia or Alicante any feed back??????
Old Mar 14th 2011, 10:41 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Airport parking are they to be recommended

Originally Posted by DENISE WALTERS
How many people use these companies and leave their car at the airport Alicante have now opened their airport parking and you can use either Murcia or Alicante any feed back??????
The airport parking can be very expensive. There are threads already on different off airport companies if you use search.

We use Claus Parking. It costs something like €55 for three weeks iirc. They take you to the airport from the park, and also collect you when you get back

There's also Victoria Parking. I used them as well, although Claus are cheaper
Old Mar 15th 2011, 8:02 am
BE Enthusiast

DENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud of

Thanks mitzy,I am just finding taxis so very expensive these days was wondering if it may be cheaper to park my own car instead , i will look on the search though cheers.
Old Mar 15th 2011, 11:03 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks mitzy,I am just finding taxis so very expensive these days was wondering if it may be cheaper to park my own car instead , i will look on the search though cheers.
Well a lot of them offer year long parking for around €300, so they have to be cheaper than taxi or on airport parking
Claus also do under cover parking, although I dont know if Victoria do
Old Mar 18th 2011, 3:09 pm
Just Joined

robinspain is an unknown quantity at this point

HI
Ive used Claus Parking for years, always relaible, good price as well, certainly recommend them

Rob
Old Mar 18th 2011, 4:52 pm
Forum Regular

reggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by robinspain
HI
Ive used Claus Parking for years, always relaible, good price as well, certainly recommend them

Rob
Yup Claus for me too.
Old Mar 19th 2011, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

Mama_Carol is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you have friends/neighbours that also go to the airport.

When friends are flying in or out we take or collect them and then they do the same for us.

It is easy for us. We are retired and only live about 30 minutes from the airport.
Old Mar 19th 2011, 5:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

HI mama C, I find most brits will take you to the airport for a fee. So if your back and fore nearly every month I guess it worksout expensive Airport parking therefore works out cheaper Hopefully I may add
Old Mar 19th 2011, 7:35 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

HI mama C, I find most brits will take you to the airport for a fee. So if your back and fore nearly every month I guess it worksout expensive Airport parking therefore works out cheaper Hopefully I may add
you know that if they are charging a fee - even just for 'petrol', they are breaking the law if they aren't licensed taxis?
Old Mar 19th 2011, 7:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

mmmmmm but a bit still goes on though. I know the police were outside the airport last summer stopping people and giving them fines.
Old Mar 20th 2011, 3:21 am
Forum Regular

Mama_Carol is an unknown quantity at this point

I wasn't meaning that they charge.

I am just saying that they do it so that we return the favour by taking them when they travel. The only cost you incur is your petrol when you take them.

As I said we are not that far from the airport.
Old Mar 20th 2011, 6:27 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mama_Carol
I wasn't meaning that they charge.

I am just saying that they do it so that we return the favour by taking them when they travel. The only cost you incur is your petrol when you take them.

As I said we are not that far from the airport.
yes, and that's how we do it - we have friends we take to the airport or collect & they do the same for us

but as Denise says - there are those who do it for a 'small fee' - and as I said, that's illegal