Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Age in Spain's Living in Spain week

Age in Spain's Living in Spain week

Old Mar 23rd 2022, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

spainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond repute
Default Age in Spain's Living in Spain week

This from UK Embassy Madrid

'If you already live in Spain or, perhaps, are considering moving here in the future, you may be interested in Age in Spain's Living in Spain week.
https://www.ageinspain.org/livinginspain

has a large resource of over 40 online guides covering different aspects of living in Spain and this week they will also be adding a number of personal stories from people who have made the move successfully - hearing how they dealt with some of the challenges they faced and some of the pitfalls they might have avoided. You can find their resources at www.ageinspain.org/livinginspain or call their infoline on +34 932 20 97 41.'

Lots of useful info and a quiz on Living in Spain
Old Mar 25th 2022, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

Xisle has much to be proud ofXisle has much to be proud ofXisle has much to be proud ofXisle has much to be proud ofXisle has much to be proud ofXisle has much to be proud ofXisle has much to be proud ofXisle has much to be proud ofXisle has much to be proud ofXisle has much to be proud ofXisle has much to be proud of
Default Re: Age in Spain's Living in Spain week

Interestingly Age in Spain is promoting the Health Insurance Company,Asisa on their website and indicates some collaboration with them.

My interest in finding cover for Pre existing conditions was piqued as in the comparison chart of services offered,they claim to offer cover for this under “Group Policies”

Some time ago I had enquired with them about the possibility of obtaining cover and I was advised to submit an application and see what happens.

I am reluctant to do this as I do not wish to submit the required personal information (Passport # etc) as i am planning for the distant future.

Has any one had success withAsisa under similar circumstances?

Does any one know if Age in Spain has negotiated such a Policy to cover this predicament?

I just called them,but they are only available M-TH .

Thanks

Last edited by Xisle; Mar 25th 2022 at 2:10 pm.
Old Mar 26th 2022, 7:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Retired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, Spainrico. I'd never heard of it before.
Old Mar 26th 2022, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

spainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond repute

No, nor me!