Aer Lingus to set up base at Gatwick and will fly to Malaga

Old Dec 20th 2008, 11:36 am

poshnbucks has disabled reputation
Default Aer Lingus to set up base at Gatwick and will fly to Malaga

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/22c1715a-c...nclick_check=1

Aer Lingus to set up base at Gatwick and will fly to My Lager from April 2009
Old Dec 20th 2008, 7:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Econ has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aer Lingus to set up base at Gatwick and will fly to Malaga

Originally Posted by poshnbucks
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/22c1715a-c...nclick_check=1

Aer Lingus to set up base at Gatwick and will fly to My Lager from April 2009

I booked with Aer Lingus for a flight this week, it started at 15 Euros out and 85 Euros back... sounds great eh! but by the time you get to when you pay the 100 Euros return becomes 184.73 Euros, airport tax, 1 x bag, handling.... why is it that since we entered Europe everyone seems to be openly allowed to con people with this type of misrepresentation? the only thing that I was charged for on this ticket that I wouldn't have to pay was 24 Euros for my baggage, so why are they not forced to advertise the flight as 57.36 and 129.36 Euros which is what they cost! :curse:

Oh yes, and if you want to check in online then.... you guessed, another charge along with between 5 and 20 Euros per person per flight for the seat you select to sit on.

Last edited by Econ; Dec 20th 2008 at 7:07 pm.
Old Dec 21st 2008, 4:28 pm
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Aer Lingus to set up base at Gatwick and will fly to Malaga

watch out for there new years ale in Jan 09