Reload this Page >

Advise on Best RE & business for sale websites

Advise on Best RE & business for sale websites

Old Jul 4th 2008, 10:16 pm
Forum Regular

mia-mia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Advise on Best RE & business for sale websites

Hi,
don't get me wrong: I do know how to use google and search this great forum, but all I came up with is this:
(SNIP)
and couple of others with few properties & businesses listed.
Could someone advise another approach,i.e. searching local RE websites, another websites?
Are prices on the above mentioned website realistic?
I assume one can't trust internet pictures and description but it's the best we can do from overseas trying to assess our financial abilities before we make a big move. Please help!
Thank you.

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Jul 5th 2008 at 9:13 am. Reason: removd promotional url, rule 9
Old Jul 4th 2008, 10:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advise on Best RE & business for sale websites

Originally Posted by mia-mia
Hi,
don't get me wrong: I do know how to use google and search this great forum, but all I came up with is this:
(SNIP)
and couple of others with few properties & businesses listed.
Could someone advise another approach,i.e. searching local RE websites, another websites?
Are prices on the above mentioned website realistic?
I assume one can't trust internet pictures and description but it's the best we can do from overseas trying to assess our financial abilities before we make a big move. Please help!
Thank you.
Would depend a lot on what type of business you want to run / take over - is it nnot possible to start your own business from scratch.

I just come back from a tour of looking round the CB and I met a guy who bought a business from Mungo Jerry for 500,000 Euro when it was 1,63 to the £, his business still runs ok but is still worth only what he paid but at the current rate, so he has done his dosh in a profitable but depricitating venture.

I wouldnt trust any of the valuations on the businessesforsale site as good as it is - Its always been my ambison to run a business there in Espana, but I think you can make the money in the UK a lot easier at this moment in time.

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Jul 5th 2008 at 9:13 am.
Old Jul 5th 2008, 2:13 am
Forum Regular

mia-mia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Advise on Best RE & business for sale websites

I and hubby are not ambitious enough to start our own business, especially in Spain.
We are considering taking over a guest housei.e buying RE and business in one package.
My other half has over 10 years experience in running a bar/nightclub/restaurant but it would not be our first choice. Well ,may be if there would be a chance of buying day time cafe in a busy area: late nights are not for us any more, at least not as a routine.

andyrich666, thank you for your feedback.