Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Advice for visit to inland Alicante

Advice for visit to inland Alicante

Old Jan 27th 2020, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

Mustard is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Advice for visit to inland Alicante

I'm planning a trip to see the almond tree blossom in mid-February and don't know the area. My wife and I like country walks of about 10km but not too strenuous. My plan is to spend 2 nights B&B in Bocairent visiting there and Parque Font Roja. Then to Alcalalí / Parcent and spend a night in Jávea.

Any suggestions for nice places to visit in the area would be gratefully received.

Thanks
Old Jan 27th 2020, 9:53 am
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice for visit to inland Alicante

Hi,
There are many natural parks in that area. In addition to those you have mentioned, you might want to explore:
  1. Serra de Moriola
  2. Serra de Maigmo
Have asked your B&B host should be able to give recommendations?
Google maps street view and images is another source of info.

You might want to visit
  1. Guadalest
  2. Museo Vehículos Históricos Valle de Guadalest
Old Jan 27th 2020, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

johnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice for visit to inland Alicante

Xativa castle is worth a visit. Not a bad town either.