British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   Advice please on problem in comedor. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/advice-please-problem-comedor-702589/)

Lushdaddy Feb 6th 2011 7:14 pm

Re: Advice please on problem in comedor.

Originally Posted by twistedmelon (Post 9153148)
At no time have I condoned any form of abuse in fact the absolute opposite.
If you can quote from any of my posts differently please do so.
So either you need glasses or you are choosing to read what you choose, either way I don't need rudeness or advice on childcare from a muppet like you.

No, I don't need glasses. I just look at what you have written. Not only am I a fool for not liking children being slapped in the face for not liking food, now I am a muppet for reinforcing my views to you. You are a rude pig for calling me a fool and a muppet. Anyway, off to your house of child beatings or whatever you do. Clown.:eek: Twisted melon? You certainly have the right name..!!

twistedmelon Feb 7th 2011 2:24 am

Originally Posted by Lushdaddy (Post 9156896)
No, I don't need glasses. I just look at what you have written. Not only am I a fool for not liking children being slapped in the face for not liking food, now I am a muppet for reinforcing my views to you. You are a rude pig for calling me a fool and a muppet. Anyway, off to your house of child beatings or whatever you do. Clown.:eek: Twisted melon? You certainly have the right name..!!

In your post #34 you implied I didn't give a toss about the child being slapped which I found highly offensive. You clearly misread something in my post.
Which bit of I would NEVER condone hitting a child don't you get.
It disgusts me to even have to reply to you as you continue to say that you were justified in your offensive comment.
I will not continue this and come down to your level and also out of respect to the OP.

Lushdaddy Feb 7th 2011 7:28 am

Originally Posted by twistedmelon (Post 9157691)
In your post #34 you implied I didn't give a toss about the child being slapped which I found highly offensive. You clearly misread something in my post.
It disgusts me to even have to reply to you as you continue to say that you were justified in your offensive comment.
I will not continue this and come down to your level and also out of respect to the OP.

I misread nothing. You know I'm right. That's why you won't carry on.:)

Lushdaddy Feb 9th 2011 11:03 pm

Originally Posted by twistedmelon (Post 9137456)
Oh I see. Clearly there is nothing I can add then as I have misunderstood and this is just down to a childs preferences to certain foods.:confused:

Originally Posted by twistedmelon (Post 9137509)
Sorry to say this but it appears that it is the childs eating problems that are the issue to the OP not the abuse. Make of that what you will.

Originally Posted by twistedmelon (Post 9157691)

You were the one who missunderstood something, you were the one who implied that the child being slapped was not important. Not me. Just to put that right like. Sorry to go on but I don't like being told I'm a fool and a muppet and whatever else..
Pritt stick..:zzz:

HBG Feb 10th 2011 6:06 am

Of course people get emotional over their children, they’re the future, they’re what we’re here for.

I remember my wife telling me, tearfully, that the parent of our daughter’s school friend had called at our house to ask my wife to prevent our daughter associating with their daughter, because she was a bad influence on the other child. They were around ten years old at the time.

I ran to the woman’s house, banged on her door and told her that our child wasn’t to blame, her child was. She slammed the door in my face.

The girls are still friends now, years later, and both have done well in life. The respective parents still haven’t spoken to each other since.

twistedmelon Feb 10th 2011 1:32 pm

Originally Posted by Lushdaddy (Post 9165455)
you were the one who implied

There you have it in a nutshell.
I did not imply that, it is SOLELY your misinterpretation that I did.
However,
I hereby state that LD is not a fool or a muppet and he clearly has an insight into my mind that I don't.
On the other hand I am indeed a mug and rude pig who supports the abuse of children.
Hope that's all OK now and my apologies to anyone else I may have offended.
pritt stick:confused:

JLFS Feb 10th 2011 1:57 pm

Originally Posted by twistedmelon (Post 9166846)
However,
I hereby state that LD is not a fool or a muppet and he clearly has an insight into my mind that I don't.
On the other hand I am indeed a mug and rude pig who supports the abuse of children.
Hope that's all OK now and my apologies to anyone else I may have offended.

Reading back over this thread form post 30, I can see where all the confusion came from.

In defence of TMelon, post 30 was written with an ironic twist, it is quite subtle and could be read as condoning the abuse, but it appears to me that is the oppostie of what he wanted to convey.

That is my take on it, and T Melons subsequent denials of being ofay with slapping children in school supports this conculsion of mine

paintermujer Feb 10th 2011 3:17 pm

Thank you all for your input.

The whole issue is sorted now.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

twistedmelon Feb 10th 2011 7:08 pm

Originally Posted by paintermujer (Post 9167048)

Well that has to be about the best post we could ALL hope for.

JLFS
Thankyou for your understanding. I do not wish for anyone else to get embroiled in these sorts of issues and hopefully we can all put it to rest now:)

Lushdaddy Feb 10th 2011 10:54 pm

Originally Posted by twistedmelon (Post 9166846)
However,
On the other hand I am indeed a mug and rude pig who supports the abuse of children.Hope that's all OK now and my apologies to anyone else I may have offended.

Shouldn't have called me a fool in the first place.. Pritt stick..But thanks for accepting the fact that I am neither a fool nor a muppet for not condoning child slapping.
As for the red part, how juvenile..:eek:

twistedmelon Feb 10th 2011 11:24 pm

Originally Posted by Lushdaddy (Post 9168032)
Shouldn't have called me a fool in the first place.. Pritt stick..But thanks for accepting the fact that I am neither a fool nor a muppet for not condoning child slapping.
As for the red part, how juvenile..:eek:

Blimey you are one:wub:
Sorry for being juvenille, oh and a pritt stick ( whatever that is).
Can this end now:wub:

Lushdaddy Feb 11th 2011 12:34 am

Originally Posted by twistedmelon (Post 9168115)
Blimey you are one:wub:
Sorry for being juvenille, oh and a pritt stick ( whatever that is).
Can this end now:wub:

Now you have admitted defeat, Yes..
Don't call me a fool again though without just reason. You could have just put.. 'Hey, I think you read that wrong' Not 'FOOL, blah blah blah...'
TTfn..;)

Rosemary Feb 11th 2011 10:52 am

Originally Posted by paintermujer (Post 9167048)

So glad to hear that it is all sorted. Shame that as usual the thread became bogged down other peoples communication problems.

Rosemary

twistedmelon Feb 11th 2011 1:29 pm

Originally Posted by Lushdaddy (Post 9168243)
Now you have admitted defeat, Yes..
Don't call me a fool again though without just reason. You could have just put.. 'Hey, I think you read that wrong' Not 'FOOL, blah blah blah...'
TTfn..;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::r ofl::p

Lushdaddy Feb 11th 2011 11:53 pm

Originally Posted by twistedmelon (Post 9169464)
:However many role on floors??p

Absoloutely, whatever freak..!! DMY..
If you think it's amusing that you lose an argument fair enough.
You is like proper goof.. Pritt stick is too good a name for you..
Maybe 'Childslapper me loves givin dem a whack'.. But only if they don't eat rubbish spanish food..:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::b link: Dude, you're a crank.. Anyway, I'm off this spin as you've taken it to wierd extremes, I can't communicate with someone who thinks it amusing to toy with someones enotions over the absoloute disgust of slapping a child in the FACE..!! Remember where this started? I didn't like the fact that a kiddy got slapped for not eating.. And now you are mocking that.. How nice of you.. I'd so like to lend you a bowl of sugar if you were my neighbour..:) All smiles..