Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Advice please- Non Resident Tax

Advice please- Non Resident Tax

Old Nov 17th 2013, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

lavillegour is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Advice please- Non Resident Tax

The cadastral value of my property is Euro 16363,71.

It is an apartment in Playa Flamenca owned by two people.

Would one of you knowledgeable folk please offer a suggestion as to the possible amount of Non Resident Tax we will have to pay ?

The apartment is never let out although I do realise that this doesn't have any effect upon the responsibility to pay -up !
Old Nov 17th 2013, 11:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

big wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice please- Non Resident Tax

To work it out.
Take 1,1% of 16363,71. then calculate 24,75% of that. Divide by 2 and that is the amount each of you will pay.
Old Nov 18th 2013, 7:15 am
BE Enthusiast

CapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud of

That calculation is based on a cadastral valuation done after 1st January 1994. If it was done before that, and many were, then its 2% of the value, otherwise its the same.
Old Nov 18th 2013, 7:20 am
BE Forum Addict

johnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond repute

You need to complete a form 210 for each part owner. There are other threads on the subject.
Old Nov 18th 2013, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

big wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CapnBilly
That calculation is based on a cadastral valuation done after 1st January 1994. If it was done before that, and many were, then its 2% of the value, otherwise its the same.
That is correct. But I don't think Playa Flamenca existed prior to 1994.
Old Nov 18th 2013, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

lavillegour is an unknown quantity at this point

Many thanks for taking the trouble to respond 'guys' - AND for the actual calculation BIG Wheel.
Since posting I have found a company on the internet that will carry out complete calculation and payment function for a fee (£25 + £10 +£10 )
forwarding paperwork upon completion.

Think I'll take this option....
Game Over.
Old Nov 18th 2013, 12:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

CapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by big wheels
That is correct. But I don't think Playa Flamenca existed prior to 1994.
I thought it was based in Orihuela, in which case the value would be based in their last cadastral values. So, if that was 1990, then even if the property was built in 2000, the cadastral value
would still be 1990 values. I don't know the last revision date.

Last edited by CapnBilly; Nov 18th 2013 at 12:36 pm.