Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

advice needed re. residency

advice needed re. residency

Old Nov 2nd 2007, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

raddickle has a brilliant futureraddickle has a brilliant futureraddickle has a brilliant futureraddickle has a brilliant futureraddickle has a brilliant futureraddickle has a brilliant futureraddickle has a brilliant futureraddickle has a brilliant future
Default advice needed re. residency

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum and hope that someone can advise me.
Next year I am intending to take a 'career break' and spend up to a year in Spain at my apartment in Javea, during which time I intend to dedicate myself to learning Spanish. I have a degree of self taught knowledge of the language but I am no where near conversational standard. Can anyone suggest the best language course that I could take. Also what is my status regarding residency, ie should I register for residency or as I intend going back to the UK at the end of the break just forget about it.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 2:53 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: advice needed re. residency

Originally Posted by raddickle
Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum and hope that someone can advise me.
Next year I am intending to take a 'career break' and spend up to a year in Spain at my apartment in Javea, during which time I intend to dedicate myself to learning Spanish. I have a degree of self taught knowledge of the language but I am no where near conversational standard. Can anyone suggest the best language course that I could take. Also what is my status regarding residency, ie should I register for residency or as I intend going back to the UK at the end of the break just forget about it.
Read HERE