Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Adventures of ONLINE AMIGA

Adventures of ONLINE AMIGA

Old May 27th 2007, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

tezra is a jewel in the roughtezra is a jewel in the roughtezra is a jewel in the roughtezra is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Adventures of ONLINE AMIGA

Originally Posted by Big Pete
Hi Andy

Just got back from my house finding mission and catching up on whats what . sorry to hear your dilemna mate , but well my post made when you first came on here stands .. If you lose trust it will never be the same as i said ..
So chin up you have a new life opening up and will have the pick of all them sexy senoritas and make your own Bambino or even Bambinos So dont let it bother you in the slightest

1 time you could if you are desperate forgive , 2 times well i think the term taking wee wee comes to mind . So think positive your young and have the world at your finger tips , dont need excess un grateful baggage
ok well watatva you may think of me i am surtanly not takeing the wee wee as you put it. i havnt done anything at all yes i have in the past but iit was all verual and never fisical i am not like that im not that stupid just to thro away stuff like this and i am very hurt that people are thinking that ov me i love andrew and always have. but we all mack mastakes sumtimes and that 1 mastake i made munths ago is gana hurnt me for the rest ov my life nawing that i hurt andrews feelings that time made me think that wat i culd of lost nd naw i have i am realy upset about it. i love him as i keep saying and i no it want fix evrything ur change anything but it is true and it always will be.

i no you all have your apinons thurts on this howl thing but i am telling the truth about it.
Old May 27th 2007, 8:59 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tezra
ok well watatva you may think of me i am surtanly not takeing the wee wee as you put it. i havnt done anything at all yes i have in the past but iit was all verual and never fisical i am not like that im not that stupid just to thro away stuff like this and i am very hurt that people are thinking that ov me i love andrew and always have. but we all mack mastakes sumtimes and that 1 mastake i made munths ago is gana hurnt me for the rest ov my life nawing that i hurt andrews feelings that time made me think that wat i culd of lost nd naw i have i am realy upset about it. i love him as i keep saying and i no it want fix evrything ur change anything but it is true and it always will be.

i no you all have your apinons thurts on this howl thing but i am telling the truth about it.
My only concern is for Andrew hes like our adopted son So convince him ! All i know is our boy is now in a foreign country sad and doesnt deserve to be that way ...
Old May 28th 2007, 8:22 am
Forum Regular

tezra is a jewel in the roughtezra is a jewel in the roughtezra is a jewel in the roughtezra is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Big Pete
My only concern is for Andrew hes like our adopted son So convince him ! All i know is our boy is now in a foreign country sad and doesnt deserve to be that way ...
i no you have consern for him but and i no he is very upset about this hawl mess i do love him and i wuldnt do anything that wuld f**k it olll up fo me im not that stupid i have dylan to think off i have never felt this way about any1 like i do for andrew i am very upset to
Old May 28th 2007, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

this thread is now mindblowing
Old May 28th 2007, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
yes i no and im sorry about that i will not say anything naw cos i dont think im welcome hear any more any ways
Old May 28th 2007, 10:00 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I came off this thread some time ago, it was just getting soooo long. Can someone give me a brief synopsis on the events that have led to sad smilies and solemn posts?

Please?
Old May 28th 2007, 10:13 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tezra
yes i no and im sorry about that i will not say anything naw cos i dont think im welcome hear any more any ways
You are welcome here, everybody is, but I dont think it is a good idea to post personal things on here as anyone can read them.
It would be much better to email Andrew about the problems and keep it personal just between yourselves.
There is nothing any of us can do to sort it out, it is between you and Andrew.
Old May 28th 2007, 10:14 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
You are welcome here, everybody is, but I dont think it is a good idea to post personal things on here as anyone can read them.
It would be much better to email Andrew about the problems and keep it personal just between yourselves.
There is nothing any of us can do to sort it out, it is between you and Andrew.
come on jefe, your not actually going to make me read the whole thread again are you?
Old May 28th 2007, 10:26 am
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Adventures of ONLINE AMIGA

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
To be quite frank,this thread has got all about a domestic about two people we REALLY dont know.Whatever has gone on between them,is for them to sort out,and it should be done privately and not on a open forum.
If they continue to voice their opinions on here then they should expect any criticism forthcoming.
Its not very good when any relasionship breaks down,and we will never know the full details of the breakup,and to be fair its nothing to do with anyone else,its unfair that anyone should take sides.
It must be very hurtfull for Terri to read some of the comments on here,she is in blighty ,miles away from Andrew and must be finding it difficult to communicate with him,this thread started out to be about Andrews move to Spain,and Terri has recently been out there and helped choose an appartment for all of them,everything seemed to be ok
I would suggest that Andrew and Terri take time to sort themselves out,email each other,phone ,or whatever,but to continue this on a forum is unfair to them both,it is hurtfull enough for them.
Maybe some of you may not agree with this,but this is what a forum is all about,I even think this thread should be closed until such time that their differences are resolved one way or another.........in the meantime I am sorry that things are not working out has planned for them,but at the end of the day its down to them to resolve.
Old May 28th 2007, 10:28 am
Straw Man.

Ok, just read (kind of) the events of the last few days. Firstly.......bloody hell, what is going on. I agree, could some of these issues not have been done privately? BE is a brilliant place but do things like this belong on an open forum??
Secondly......Andrew, I don't know you mate, and I don't know Terri, but she sounds fairly certain that nothing has gone on. If it has, and you are certain then I take back what I said. I have a feeling that you guys have a relationship that needs drama. My parents had the same on, and as a child, and now an adult (in some peoples eyes) I hated it, but sure enough if they didn't have it they didn't have a relationship.

If you feel so strongly about it Andrew then fine, but I have a suspicion that you guys will be back together in a week, either in Spain or back in the UK.

Focus is a hard thing to do sometimes, my OH has to be reminded all the time, but without it we wander about in life and are committed to making the same mistakes over and over again.

None of us are angels in life, and jealousy is a terrible thing, don't be rash and hurt people around you just to feed the demon called pride.
If I am wrong, as I said then I retract what I have said, but please mate, don't be hasty.

Now enough of this, I'm off to hijack a thread.
Old May 28th 2007, 11:44 am
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Hi to everyone,
I have to admit that I think it is about time this thread was closed and then Andrew and terri can sort themselves out in private. I started this thread when the Andrew and kerri thing got a bit mixed up, so was hoping that we could all follow Andrews adventures, but people can be the strangest of things!!
No one really knows either of them, and we don't know the full story and quite frankly it isn't any of our business. We have all showed concern for both of them over the weeks and believe that they should respect that, and if they can come to a final decision privately it would be best all round. I am sure we would love to hear a happy or amicable ending to this.
So I for one with no offence to either Terri or Andrew am not going to post on this thread anymore.
Should things be resolved them I like anyone else would be only too pleased to hear from them. I hope this doesn't offend anyone especially the JDR's who have been so kind to Andrew. I wish Andrew and Terri well in whatever path they travel. So on this thread I say Adios.
Luv Eve
xx
Old May 28th 2007, 11:51 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eve

Hi to everyone,
I have to admit that I think it is about time this thread was closed and then Andrew and terri can sort themselves out in private. I started this thread when the Andrew and kerri thing got a bit mixed up, so was hoping that we could all follow Andrews adventures, but people can be the strangest of things!!
No one really knows either of them, and we don't know the full story and quite frankly it isn't any of our business. We have all showed concern for both of them over the weeks and believe that they should respect that, and if they can come to a final decision privately it would be best all round. I am sure we would love to hear a happy or amicable ending to this.
So I for one with no offence to either Terri or Andrew am not going to post on this thread anymore.
Should things be resolved them I like anyone else would be only too pleased to hear from them. I hope this doesn't offend anyone especially the JDR's who have been so kind to Andrew. I wish Andrew and Terri well in whatever path they travel. So on this thread I say Adios.
Luv Eve
xx
Due to the recommendations of the original poster, I will now close this thread, thanks to everyone for contributing.
regards jdr.