Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Adventures of ONLINE AMIGA

Adventures of ONLINE AMIGA

Old Apr 28th 2007, 7:03 am
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of
Default Adventures of ONLINE AMIGA

Beunos dias Andrew,
Another day and another part of your journey, have a good time with the JDR's, keep up your spirit, we are all behind you. I am sure you will get sound advise from them, have a good day. All the luck in the world. I am sure terri is very proud of you too and lving all this along with you too.
Love and hugs,
Eve
Old Apr 28th 2007, 8:10 am
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Adventures of ONLINE AMIGA

Thanks eve and thanks for starting my own thread. I'll recap

Had a bit of a barny with Terri in the UK in Februrary which nearly had us splitting up and me planning a new life in spain. Anyway we sorted it and she decided she'd also like a new life in spain so I came out to spain last week by myself leaving her and the baby at home. Plan was to get myself sorted out here and then they'd follow me out. With the insurance that if things didnt go to plan I'd have somewhere to go home to.

Arrived on Monday and met up with Keri off this forum. We got on like a house on fire but he suddenly dissapeared with just a text saying that he had to leave.

Got myself and apartment sorted out for a month in Benalmadena. Its just a studio but thats fine because I dont know where i'll be working yet. Im in IT Support so I could end up anywhere.

Since Keri left I've not really had any friends and have been locking myself in the hotel a bit But today Im hoping will be a successfull day. I have to ring a guy back about a possible job and im meeting the JDRs tonight. Im also going into Fuengirola to get phone topped up and basically just get out there a bit again hehehe.

I'll keep updating the thread. And im about to post a video of whats been going on. So keep watching!
Old Apr 28th 2007, 8:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by onlineamiga
Thanks eve and thanks for starting my own thread. I'll recap

Had a bit of a barny with Terri in the UK in Februrary which nearly had us splitting up and me planning a new life in spain. Anyway we sorted it and she decided she'd also like a new life in spain so I came out to spain last week by myself leaving her and the baby at home. Plan was to get myself sorted out here and then they'd follow me out. With the insurance that if things didnt go to plan I'd have somewhere to go home to.

Arrived on Monday and met up with Keri off this forum. We got on like a house on fire but he suddenly dissapeared with just a text saying that he had to leave.

Got myself and apartment sorted out for a month in Benalmadena. Its just a studio but thats fine because I dont know where i'll be working yet. Im in IT Support so I could end up anywhere.

Since Keri left I've not really had any friends and have been locking myself in the hotel a bit But today Im hoping will be a successfull day. I have to ring a guy back about a possible job and im meeting the JDRs tonight. Im also going into Fuengirola to get phone topped up and basically just get out there a bit again hehehe.

I'll keep updating the thread. And im about to post a video of whats been going on. So keep watching!
Good luck and i really do hope things go well and most of all have fun xxx
Old Apr 28th 2007, 8:25 am
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Here it is! My emmigration video part 1!!

Hi all,

FINALLY, after like 2 days of editing through 7 hours of footage and 3 hours of uploading through the hotels crappy wifi connection. Part 1 of my emmigration video is published.

You can either stream it and watch it online or do a right click and save as to download the file to your PC to watch later. You might want to do that as the full video is 48 minutes long, and theres probably going to be bits youre gonna wanna fast forward that might be boring. But ive done my best to keep this as relevant as possible. Its just got a lot of me yabbering on infront of the camera as well as its a video blog, plus scenes and stuff of my life in the UK before i came to spain. Theres also tonnes of cute baby too. You'l certinatley get to know me a lot better by watching this video anyway.

Its in windows media format so everyone should be able to play it. If you dont have time to watch it all then please just watch the last 5 - 10 minutes.

Ive uploaded it here:

http://www.onlineamigauk.plus.com/emmigration.html

Enjoy and comments please!
Old Apr 28th 2007, 9:12 am
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Ola, OLA

Pictures, absolutely fabulous.

Now I have to ask, if you are staying in a Hotel and you are paying for he food please, go eat it. Don't be shy about being on your own, I "lived" in a hotel in brum monday to friday for six months so i know where you coming from but think of the budget my man.

And tidy your bedroom!!!!

and tell Steph to tidy hers.

Last edited by TheArmChairDetective; Apr 28th 2007 at 10:00 am. Reason: watching video
Old Apr 28th 2007, 9:38 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

OK, a few points about the vid mate.

Firstly, I speak for many people on here in saying.......don't you ever make your bed man? I couldn't cope with that!

Secondly, Fresh Prince?!

Thirdly, Cider!!!! Goooood man!

Seriously mate, thanks for the vid, its surely what BE is all about, and sometimes we forget that. Terri looks lovely mate, glad you made the right decision about her.

oh and mate, you could have powdered the bald mans head, the glare was intense!
Old Apr 28th 2007, 12:22 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Hi Andrew

I will make this quick as I am rushing around clearing up as we might have visitors coming to day.

I just want to say that I have read most of what you have been saying in other threads and although I may not comment much I am routing for you and you are often in my thoughts. I know you are feeling lonely at the moment and for some it is not easy to strike up a conversation so maybe when you are out one day and see someone sitting on their own have a coffee or just sitting watching the day go by just think that they too may be lonely and wanting a friend to talk to. It's easy for some but not for others and it will of course get better when you get some work as you will meet plenty of people then. You and Teri can make a go of this if you work together, before you know it she and the baby will be out there with you. In the meantime she will be there for a few days next week and of course your friend will be an added bonus. I will download your artistic efforts some time to day and have a little look. Take care Andrew much love and kama sent to you.
Old Apr 28th 2007, 12:24 pm

Oh just seen you miss n, glad to have you back on line will chat later must rush.
Old Apr 28th 2007, 12:26 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Hi Andrew

I will make this quick as I am rushing around clearing up as we might have visitors coming to day.

I just want to say that I have read most of what you have been saying in other threads and although I may not comment much I am routing for you and you are often in my thoughts. I know you are feeling lonely at the moment and for some it is not easy to strike up a conversation so maybe when you are out one day and see someone sitting on their own have a coffee or just sitting watching the day go by just think that they too may be lonely and wanting a friend to talk to. It's easy for some but not for others and it will of course get better when you get some work as you will meet plenty of people then. You and Teri can make a go of this if you work together, before you know it she and the baby will be out there with you. In the meantime she will be there for a few days next week and of course your friend will be an added bonus. I will download your artistic efforts some time to day and have a little look. Take care Andrew much love and kama sent to you.
Just don't look at his bed, a royal mess!
Old Apr 28th 2007, 1:14 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Just don't look at his bed, a royal mess!
Mess, I can live with that I had teenage daughters
Old Apr 28th 2007, 1:31 pm
In Estepona

The mess was one push factor for going, dont wanna diss her too much on here but despite terri working less hours than me and having 3 days a week off work she'd never tidy up. There was a whole segmant to the video about the mess but it was cut out. I figured a small 2 bedroomed apartment would be easier to keep tidy than a 2 bedroomed house. sometimes less truely is more.
Old Apr 28th 2007, 1:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

sometimes less truely is more.

Ah, the old less space more mess arguement
Old Apr 28th 2007, 2:01 pm
Straw Man.

The mess was one push factor for going, dont wanna diss her too much on here but despite terri working less hours than me and having 3 days a week off work she'd never tidy up. There was a whole segmant to the video about the mess but it was cut out. I figured a small 2 bedroomed apartment would be easier to keep tidy than a 2 bedroomed house. sometimes less truely is more.
If you want mess mate, meet my OH, she is the worlds messiest!

I blame the parents, hers followed her around and cleaned up after her, I'm too soft on her thats my problem.
Old Apr 28th 2007, 2:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I'm too soft on her thats my problem.
and her opinion is please?

Last edited by TheArmChairDetective; Apr 28th 2007 at 2:23 pm. Reason: o
Old Apr 28th 2007, 2:04 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by TheArmChairDetective
and her ipinion is please?
well she doesn't cook, doesn't clean, keeps ALL her wages, and goes out whenever she wants.

What do you think?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.