Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Advanced query on Beckham Law (No Residentes Spain)

Advanced query on Beckham Law (No Residentes Spain)

Old Mar 18th 2015, 4:10 pm
Just Joined

JoBento is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Advanced query on Beckham Law (No Residentes Spain)

I understand that we have 6 Months since you register with the Social Security, to submit the 149 form at the tax office (agencia tributaria), however, I'm intrigued with whether there is a deadline/period since you registered an address in the Spanish foreign office (completed the "Empadronamiento") to submit this form... Basically I already moved but the company hasn't been able to produce the employment contract...

Not an easy question I know, even a representative at the tax office itself, was not sure how exactly this works...

Many thanks,

JB
Old Mar 18th 2015, 4:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advanced query on Beckham Law (No Residentes Spain)

I am pretty sure the deal has expired for new contracts

That's what I was told back in 2008
Old Mar 19th 2015, 7:56 am

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advanced query on Beckham Law (No Residentes Spain)

The deal still exists, but after the end of 2009 there became a limit of €600k per year.

You have to apply during the year that you became tax resident and the application must be made within 6 months of joining the Spanish social security system. I don't think your address is an issue.