Adios Amigos

Old Jan 14th 2009, 7:15 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Adios Amigos

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
You like that word so much anyone would think that you had one......
you know I do ....yeah babeee,this is gonna get deleted,and yer karma is outta here...wooohooooo!!!
Old Jan 14th 2009, 7:17 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

You like that word so much anyone would think that you had one......
She´s got loads to play with in the Portugal forum
Old Jan 14th 2009, 7:18 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
you know I do ....yeah babeee,this is gonna get deleted,and yer karma is outta here...wooohooooo!!!
I think your becoming unstable
Old Jan 14th 2009, 7:18 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Casa Santo Estevo
But when you read this lot you can, maybe, understand why!
Don't comment on things you don't understand, you know that comments like that attract the worse kind of replies......
Old Jan 14th 2009, 7:23 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gazz
I think your becoming unstable
Old Jan 14th 2009, 7:29 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

But i don´t even want to go to France?
but do you want to ride a moped?
OK I will spell it out for you. I guess you missed the time of the post
Old Jan 14th 2009, 7:37 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
OK I will spell it out for you. I guess you missed the time of the post
Are you suggesting its all been a ruse to gain sympathy and adulation?
What if someones using his name in an attempt to defile it?
Could be the "new managements" sense of twisted sense of humour
Old Jan 14th 2009, 7:41 pm

Are you suggesting its all been a ruse to gain sympathy and adulation?
What if someones using his name in an attempt to defile it?
Could be the "new managements" sense of twisted sense of humour
Like I have said before give things time and all will be good. Suggesting nothing I am, Crossroads to you I am showing, Direction in you heart you might find.
Old Jan 14th 2009, 9:22 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Like I have said before give things time and all will be good. Suggesting nothing I am, Crossroads to you I am showing, Direction in you heart you might find.
I´m definetly feeling a "force"
Old Jan 14th 2009, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light

OH MY GOD !!!!! Hubby just loggged on to check up something .....and I'm poking around ....

Whooooooaaaah, can't believe you're going . You are such a sweetie & sooo helpful.

You'll be missed so much ....

Whatever you are going to do, all the best to you & Mrs Jdr for the future.

Mich xxxxxx
Old Jan 14th 2009, 10:00 pm

I´m definetly feeling a "force"
Mindful be you Padawan.
Old Jan 14th 2009, 10:02 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Dear ... this is JDR's resignation thread guys, I'm out for an evening and its been nicked. Lets just leave it for comments eh, I'm still hoping amongst others that he might come back
Old Jan 14th 2009, 10:03 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Oh Dear ... this is JDR's resignation thread guys, I'm out for an evening and its been nicked. Lets just leave it for comments eh, I'm still hoping amongst others that he might come back
Who?
Old Jan 14th 2009, 10:04 pm

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
See the earlier post, he has been about today. He is moving to France
Old Jan 14th 2009, 10:05 pm

Who?
Has he changed his name?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.