Adios Amigos

Old Jan 14th 2009, 12:18 am

poshnbucks has disabled reputation
Default Re: Adios Amigos

Best of luck Dr Jdr you were the doc who gave me the snip on my first post. Why don't we all club together and buy the site then Jdr can be returned to the throne, He is only in exile you know.

Last edited by poshnbucks; May 30th 2009 at 5:39 am.
Old Jan 14th 2009, 9:37 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Well i refuse to accept your resignation so thats that, so sit down and get on with it or you´ll get a good thrashing!
You can´t go, your sense of humour and retorts are too good to lose
Please reconsider
Old Jan 14th 2009, 11:33 am
BE Enthusiast

dunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to all

Originally Posted by gazz
Well i refuse to accept your resignation so thats that, so sit down and get on with it or you´ll get a good thrashing!
You can´t go, your sense of humour and retorts are too good to lose
Please reconsider
Agreed
Old Jan 14th 2009, 12:44 pm
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute

Me too
Old Jan 14th 2009, 12:45 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jjh
Me too
What??

You are leaving as well?

Just when I thought there would be no good news!
Old Jan 14th 2009, 12:54 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
What??

You are leaving as well?

Just when I thought there would be no good news!
Although i would be sad to see JDR go, it has to be said part of me does wish that this is somewhat of an epidemic and more good news will be forthcoming
Old Jan 14th 2009, 12:57 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gazz
Although i would be sad to see JDR go, it has to be said part of me does wish that this is somewhat of an epidemic and more good news will be forthcoming
Don't know about you but I have done my wish list already........
Old Jan 14th 2009, 12:59 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't know about you but I have done my wish list already........
You told me you were off after 30,000 posts...you,you,pants on fire person you
Old Jan 14th 2009, 1:00 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Cleri
You told me you were off after 30,000 posts...you,you,pants on fire person you
with all due respect Cleri............... piss off.
Old Jan 14th 2009, 1:00 pm

with all due respect Cleri............... piss off.
Twat!!!!
Old Jan 14th 2009, 1:01 pm
Straw Man.

post 69.............. and thats post, not position.
Old Jan 14th 2009, 1:03 pm

post 69.............. and thats post, not position.
well obviously,although,you know you want to...
Old Jan 14th 2009, 1:05 pm
Straw Man.

well obviously,although,you know you want to...
you just love the thought of it don't you!
Old Jan 14th 2009, 1:07 pm

you just love the thought of it don't you!
only if you wear the wellies again
Old Jan 14th 2009, 1:08 pm
Straw Man.

only if you wear the wellies again
I'm gonna have to, last time I got soaked!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.