Adios Amigos

Old Jan 15th 2009, 7:29 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Adios Amigos

Originally Posted by jjh
Hijacking again. Why on earth don´t you start a hijacking thread? It´s always the same people who just go on and on and on and ....... Once or twice is OK but others are missing the point of the thread and it gets really boring.

JJ
But he is coming back so the thread is redundant, why don't you start a welcome back thread for him and stop hijacking our thread!
Old Jan 15th 2009, 7:38 pm
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
But he is coming back so the thread is redundant, why don't you start a welcome back thread for him and stop hijacking our thread!
OK I will and have fun on your thread.

JJ
Old Jan 15th 2009, 7:55 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jdr
I have been overwhelmed by literally hundeds of lovely posts, pm`s and emails since i opened this thread to say goodbye.
These have made me change my mind on going completely, I have decided to hang up my mods hat, but stay on as a member and pop in from time to time to annoy everybody.
See ya later, john.
Oh bloody hell I missed this post!

Fab news Jdr...glad youre staying around!
Old Jan 15th 2009, 10:51 pm
Forum Regular

Sugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of light

Oh JDR I am gutted you have given me so much good advcie really sorry to see u go will really miss u x x x
Old Jan 16th 2009, 12:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by jdr
I have been overwhelmed by literally hundeds of lovely posts, pm`s and emails since i opened this thread to say goodbye.
These have made me change my mind on going completely, I have decided to hang up my mods hat, but stay on as a member and pop in from time to time to annoy everybody.
See ya later, john.
Well that is good news! Im so happy that you reconsidered. Catch you around.

Your canadian friend......

Last edited by willmore; Jan 16th 2009 at 12:34 am.
Old Jan 16th 2009, 5:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you changed your mind, John. We would have missed you
Old Jan 16th 2009, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

Kyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really nice

Hooray! So glad you are staying. Great news! It just wouldn´t have been the same without you John.
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

Justlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud of

JDR

I have said in the past how much we all have been helped by you in performing what must often have been at times a thankless task.

You are well aware of the genuine feelings of the great majority of us for the great job you have performed. A veritable mine of info.

Now I just have to feel sorry for Mitzyboy who again has stood with you and tried to keep focussed on the object of the site as perceived by most users.

All the best and look forward to your further contributions to the threads
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 1:53 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Justlookin

Now I just have to feel sorry for Mitzyboy who again has stood with you and tried to keep focussed on the object of the site as perceived by most users.
Trust me, I'm more gutted than anyone that he is no longer modding here and would have done anything to get him back here
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 4:37 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Trust me, I'm more gutted than anyone that he is no longer modding here and would have done anything to get him back here
Would you sleep with Leighbloke?
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 4:37 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Jan 22nd 2009, 4:48 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Would you ?????
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 4:53 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Would you ?????
He is a little short, but yeah, probably.
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 5:12 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Not again, no!
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 5:13 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Not again, no!
Yeah, once is enough for any sane person.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.