Reload this Page >

Address of the Head Office (Movistar) Telefonica

Address of the Head Office (Movistar) Telefonica

Old Feb 13th 2014, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

BigD is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Address of the Head Office (Movistar) Telefonica

I want to query why my ADSL which is 40 euros for 6 mg ,
Everyone I speak to seems to be paying half of that price.
It is almost impossible to get your point across on the phone if you are not very good with Spanish.
So I thought it would be better if I wrote to them, but where ?
There seems to be so much various destinations around , it is hard to know what the correct address might be .
Advice please !
Old Feb 13th 2014, 6:00 pm
Banned

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Address of the Head Office (Movistar) Telefonica

Originally Posted by BigD
It is almost impossible to get your point across on the phone if you are not very good with Spanish.
There seems to be so much various destinations around , it is hard to know what the correct address might be .
Advice please !
First, dial 1004 and just ask for English. You'll have to wait a while on hold, but then you'll eventually be forwarded to someone who speaks English and will tell you whatever you want to hear. Afterward, whatever you agreed on the phone will be ignored as though the conversation never took place.

I'd avoid Movistar / Telefonica if you can. 6 meg from Telefonica usually means your actual performance will be far less than that. Can you get ONO? or is there a WIMAX or 4G provider locally? They are usually less expensive and actually deliver what they sell you.
Old Feb 13th 2014, 7:00 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigD
Advice please !
Call 1004 and tell them that you want to change to Movistar Fusion Zero. That's €35+iva a month for a landline, ADSL and a mobile phone data contract.

They will bite your arm off to sign you up.
Old Feb 14th 2014, 7:40 am
BE Enthusiast

jo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fred James
Call 1004 and tell them that you want to change to Movistar Fusion Zero. That's €35+iva a month for a landline, ADSL and a mobile phone data contract.

They will bite your arm off to sign you up.
But you only get whatever speed your rubbish line supports, ie pay for upto 10mb
but receive 2
Old Feb 14th 2014, 8:25 am
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

Living in Javea, the OP would be better off with WiMax surely - cheaper and quicker.