Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

ADDRESS EUC news

ADDRESS EUC news

Old Feb 23rd 2016, 1:24 pm
Forum Regular

ALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond repute
Default ADDRESS EUC news

[SIZE=2]ADDRESS EUC
Today, after my visit to the Town Hall, I received a call from the secretary of the council, providing me the address of the new administration of EUC Costa Esuri.
This is:PLAYA MANAGERINGMR MANAGERING MADRID S.L.Avda Alcalde Narciso Martin Navarro 79 bajo21400 AYAMONTEphone 959321503

This morning I delivered the following letter, to the President of the EUC Costa Esuri, with questions for the next General Meeting of the EUC.

It would be nice to all owners of Costa Esuri could contact with the EUC, in order to facilitate their addresses and contact so that there is no justification for not being informed and so to be invited to the next Annual General Meeting and be able to exercise their rights, and that these do not remain hands of others. It would be nice to delivery to the EUC a similar document signed, asking for a copy stamped.

b. RegardsAlberto
.................................................. ..................................[
Attached Files

Last edited by Rosemary; Apr 9th 2016 at 10:20 am.
Old Apr 9th 2016, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

ALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ADDRESS EUC news

Please, remember to give your address to the new EUC administrator, to recive the call for the AGM.
If is possible, send before te questions that you want to introduce at the Call, and so they will be incorporated. Only the questions that are incorporated at the Call will be discussed and voted.
See the attached 23rd February.