Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Absentee's Thread!

Absentee's Thread!

Old May 12th 2007, 5:44 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Absentee's Thread!

Originally Posted by lynnxa
still waiting.............

& younger daughter just came in to 'ask' if she can go the the chippie with her friends
Its for those who go away and don't report back, not for those who are always "away"!
Old May 12th 2007, 5:49 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Its for those who go away and don't report back, not for those who are always "away"!
not sure how to take that

too late anyway....sauce now cooking away on the hob
Old May 12th 2007, 5:50 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

....will that be with the fairy's then
Old May 12th 2007, 5:51 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispygirl
....will that be with the fairy's then
should I be getting offended here lol
Old May 12th 2007, 5:56 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

should I be getting offended here lol
You should never take anything to heart that Matt or come to think of it what I say, we are of this planet most of the time.

When you say chippie do you mean a proper pukka chippie like with real vinegar that soaks through the paper/cone and you can suck it out...mmmmmmm
Old May 12th 2007, 5:58 am
¿Dónde estoy?

Originally Posted by crispygirl
You should never take anything to heart that Matt or come to think of it what I say, we are of this planet most of the time.

When you say chippie do you mean a proper pukka chippie like with real vinegar that soaks through the paper/cone and you can suck it out...mmmmmmm
yep - proper chippie, with a proper english fish & chip frying person
Old May 12th 2007, 6:01 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

when you say daughter do you mean......
Old May 12th 2007, 6:03 am
¿Dónde estoy?

when you say daughter do you mean......
what?
Old May 12th 2007, 6:10 am
Straw Man.

what?
just wondered....
Old May 12th 2007, 6:12 am
¿Dónde estoy?

just wondered....
what??
Old May 12th 2007, 6:17 am
Straw Man.

what??
nuffin!
Old May 12th 2007, 6:19 am
¿Dónde estoy?

nuffin!
spit it out!
Old May 12th 2007, 10:33 am
Straw Man.

spit it out!
just wondered why she wasn't havin' your spag bol and who else was getting chish and fips!

Thats all!
Old May 12th 2007, 5:52 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

just wondered why she wasn't havin' your spag bol and who else was getting chish and fips!

Thats all!
pants on fire
Old May 12th 2007, 8:40 pm
Straw Man.

pants on fire
doubt it, not wearing any!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.