Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Absentee's Thread!

Absentee's Thread!

Old May 6th 2007, 9:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Absentee's Thread!

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
We didn't go, my O/H had to work, the joys of being in charge of a pub over bank holiday and the boss decides he doesn't want to work over the weekend.
We have decided to go camping (I hate camping) in August instead with a big group of friends.

Thanks anyhow, thats why I'm on a bit at the moment, she is working a lot, and I'm just sat at home.

Oh! What a shame.
Really sorry to hear that your plans haven't worked out

Now, I would've imagined that you (being an outdoors type of person) would have loved camping
Personally, I hate it too - just can't see the attraction.
Still, hopefully with a big group of friends that will make it a bit more bearable

Have you got typical British B/H weather yet, or are you still basking in the tail end of what Sam Parky has rightfully returned to us?
Old May 6th 2007, 10:00 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brisca
Oh! What a shame.
Really sorry to hear that your plans haven't worked out

Now, I would've imagined that you (being an outdoors type of person) would have loved camping
Personally, I hate it too - just can't see the attraction.
Still, hopefully with a big group of friends that will make it a bit more bearable

Have you got typical British B/H weather yet, or are you still basking in the tail end of what Sam Parky has rightfully returned to us?
It is thankfully pissing with rain, we are desperate need of it, there is hardly any grass in my sheeps feilds and for the first time ever I am feeding them hay in May......wow, that rhymes!
Old May 6th 2007, 10:47 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

It is thankfully pissing with rain, we are desperate need of it, there is hardly any grass in my sheeps feilds and for the first time ever I am feeding them hay in May......wow, that rhymes!
its a good thing your not in the sack with jack
Old May 6th 2007, 11:06 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
its a good thing your not in the sack with jack
who's jack???
Old May 6th 2007, 11:08 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

who's jack???
You asked for it.

There are loads of famous Jack's - I will start the list with ones that you should remember from your childhood:=

Jack and Jill
Jack Sprat
Jack and the Beanstalk

Rosemary
Old May 6th 2007, 11:19 pm

who's jack???
i dont know you tell us
Old May 6th 2007, 11:22 pm
Straw Man.

i dont know you tell us
dont you start!
Old May 6th 2007, 11:25 pm

dont you start!
Only teasing. hows the day going mate.is it or
Old May 6th 2007, 11:26 pm
Straw Man.

Only teasing. hows the day going mate.is it or
yeah not bad, just catching up with a few friends on MSM and chillin', how are the riots going?
Old May 6th 2007, 11:30 pm

yeah not bad, just catching up with a few friends on MSM and chillin', how are the riots going?
love it as long as im not in the middle will be avoiding any shopping in toulouse for a week or two. and the graffiti has doubled overnight. also lots of vote bambi posters have gone up bit late for that
Old May 6th 2007, 11:33 pm
Straw Man.

love it as long as im not in the middle will be avoiding any shopping in toulouse for a week or two. and the graffiti has doubled overnight. also lots of vote bambi posters have gone up bit late for that
things will change now mate, all get a bit odd now eh?
Old May 9th 2007, 7:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back Mrs E xxxxxx
Old May 11th 2007, 6:45 am
Straw Man.

I think we are missing an absentee's note!
Old May 12th 2007, 5:22 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

ok..........permission to cook dinner please?

good job it's spag bol since both kids are awol
Old May 12th 2007, 5:30 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

still waiting.............

& younger daughter just came in to 'ask' if she can go the the chippie with her friends

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.