Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Absentee's Thread!

Absentee's Thread!

Old May 6th 2007, 4:21 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Absentee's Thread!

Where have you been, why have you been there and where are your notes people?!
Old May 6th 2007, 4:35 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Absentee's Thread!

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Huge welcome back to Mrs Eddie.

Great to see that you are still going to participate, we have missed you.

Rosemary and Graham
Old May 6th 2007, 4:36 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Huge welcome back to Mrs Eddie.

Great to see that you are still going to participate, we have missed you.

Rosemary and Graham
Why wouldn't they? Whats going on? Why am I always the last to know eh?
Old May 6th 2007, 4:39 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok Mate ive been away a while i have been progressing in my attempt to conquer France once and for all, The sun came out and with a moat to dig and battlements to build in an attempt to attack from within the union jack will fly here and we will civilize these backward animals. And teach them how to build cars.
Old May 6th 2007, 4:45 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Ok Mate ive been away a while i have been progressing in my attempt to conquer France once and for all, The sun came out and with a moat to dig and battlements to build in an attempt to attack from within the union jack will fly here and we will civilize these backward animals. And teach them how to build cars.
Thats better.

How is France in the run up to tomorrow mate?
Old May 6th 2007, 4:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light

Here sir....notes in the post !!!

Missed all you guys ....thanks for your post Graham and Rosemary...that's so lovely of you both.

Had a few probs with my PC and have to live without it :curse: :curse: !!!!! Aaaaaaargh....now back on line...and getting addicted again...ooooops

Catching up in between playing hide and seek with the monsters....and making their tea.....

So my posts might take a few hours to finish writing b4 posting....beware random text might happen frequently....
Old May 6th 2007, 4:56 am

Thats better.

How is France in the run up to tomorrow mate?
I think you mean today just waiting to find out who the next idiot at the top is going to be results at 8pm local time gmt +1 biggest turn out in twenty years but thats probably because the french men dont want a lady in change even if she is an air head and has no opinions
Old May 6th 2007, 4:57 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
I think you mean today just waiting to find out who the next idiot at the top is going to be results at 8pm local time gmt +1 biggest turn out in twenty years but thats probably because the french men dont want a lady in change even if she is an air head and has no opinions
Sorry, I thought for some reason the results were tomorrow.
Old May 6th 2007, 5:03 am

Sorry, I thought for some reason the results were tomorrow.
dont apologize i couldnt give one hoot who ends up in power they all talk to much and do sod all.
Old May 6th 2007, 5:32 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs eddie
Had a few probs with my PC and have to live without it :curse: :curse: !!!!! Aaaaaaargh....now back on line...and getting addicted again...ooooops

:
Get down to W H Smiffs next time
Old May 6th 2007, 7:17 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Mrs eddie
Here sir....notes in the post !!!

Missed all you guys ....thanks for your post Graham and Rosemary...that's so lovely of you both.

Catching up in between playing hide and seek with the monsters....and making their tea.....

So my posts might take a few hours to finish writing b4 posting....beware random text might happen frequently....

Missed you, glad you are back
Old May 6th 2007, 8:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Missed you, glad you are back
Aw thanks hun.....you're a sweetie. Signing off now...reasy to go to bed with a good book....hubby's in the UK again...boo hoo

Glad to be back folks....

And Mitzyboy...cheers for that will remember WH Smiff's next time...altho there better not be a next time....:curse:

Nite nite xxxx
Old May 6th 2007, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Big welcome back to you Mrs Eddie!
Great to see you again

Sorry to hear hubby is away again............hope he hasn't locked the SIM card this time!?

Hope the little monsters are well?
Glad to hear they're keeping you busy (but hope Daddy hasn't taught them how to play hide and seek with the mobile! )

Chat again soon.
Love Sam x
Old May 6th 2007, 12:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Now then Mr Rugbymatt,

What's the opposite problem to absenteeism!?

I'm intrigued as to why you'd still be posting on here all weekend, when you're meant to be enjoying time with Uncle Tom Cobley and all, and drinking plenty of cider!!

Not that it's not lovely to have your company of course....................!

Did Tui go with you, and how is she now? All better after her ordeal, I hope?
Plenty of rabbits to chase on them there Moors, eh!?

Is the freak UK weather still holding out in that part of the world, "my 'andsome"??
Old May 6th 2007, 8:59 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by brisca
Now then Mr Rugbymatt,

What's the opposite problem to absenteeism!?

I'm intrigued as to why you'd still be posting on here all weekend, when you're meant to be enjoying time with Uncle Tom Cobley and all, and drinking plenty of cider!!

Not that it's not lovely to have your company of course....................!

Did Tui go with you, and how is she now? All better after her ordeal, I hope?
Plenty of rabbits to chase on them there Moors, eh!?

Is the freak UK weather still holding out in that part of the world, "my 'andsome"??
We didn't go, my O/H had to work, the joys of being in charge of a pub over bank holiday and the boss decides he doesn't want to work over the weekend.
We have decided to go camping (I hate camping) in August instead with a big group of friends.

Thanks anyhow, thats why I'm on a bit at the moment, she is working a lot, and I'm just sat at home.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.