Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

AA,RAC,etc breakdown cover

AA,RAC,etc breakdown cover

Old Sep 11th 2012, 12:10 pm
Just Joined

calmseas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default AA,RAC,etc breakdown cover

We are driving our car over to Spain from the UK going to Murcia area, will have car there for maybe 6mths. I have been looking for breakdown cover AA will cover for more than 90 days but it is very expensive is there an inequivalent to AA,RAC etc in Spin that maybe cheaper? Our car is still under warranty need to chq if the warranty is still covered when in Spain.
Thankyou in advance for any replies
Old Sep 11th 2012, 12:52 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AA,RAC,etc breakdown cover

I had this problem some years ago. I found a Spanish company that would just do the breakdown cover.

It was a long time ago so I can't give you a recommendation but I'm sure someone will.
Old Sep 11th 2012, 6:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AA,RAC,etc breakdown cover

Strange.

We have had the RAC cover for the last couple of years, it was for 12 months cover for full recovery anwhere in Europe, with no limit on length of stay. It cost us around £120 for 12 months.

The only reason we took the 12 onths cover was that for the 30 days we actually wanted was almost the same price!