Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

2019 Municipai Election Results

2019 Municipai Election Results

Old Jun 15th 2019, 9:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

keithBT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 2019 Municipai Election Results

Understood bitmannev. Like most of us I can get by in Spanish, but in official situations I always use google translate to send, out of courtesy. If I were the new mayor I would not be impressed with a load of english language emails..
Old Jun 16th 2019, 1:19 pm
Forum Regular

bitmanev is on a distinguished road

https://www.infoayamonte.com/index.p...oress-sworn-in
Old Jun 17th 2019, 3:42 pm
Montesol, Ayamonte

maccro is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by keithBT
I'm assuming that making the new mayor aware of the dire situation at the GC and Esuri in general is something that the CERA will take on. Alternatively should all of us perhaps undertake to bombard her email inbox with a standard letter asking for ACTION ? There must be at least a few hundred CE owners on this forum. It would make a point and get us noticed?? Ie, Those whom shout loudest ! .

Seeing what the DUP screwed out of the Tories, when holding the balance of power, perhaps lobbying the Adelante Ayamonte member might also be worthwhile for Esuri.
Or maybe Spanish local govt. works differently.

Last edited by Rosemary; Jun 17th 2019 at 4:24 pm. Reason: corrected quote
Old Jun 18th 2019, 2:08 pm
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Could somebody post on this forum a bullet point list of the points that should be mentioned. We could then write our emails around that, google translate and send it. Any chance ?