Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

2019 Municipai Election Results

2019 Municipai Election Results

Old May 31st 2019, 8:08 am
  #1  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
Thread Starter
 
EsuriJohn's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Location: Puente Esuri
Posts: 6,893
EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2019 Municipai Election Results

Can anyone confirm who will be Ayamonte’s new Mayor for the next four years? I know that the council seats are split 10 seats each for PP & PSOE with the one extra seat won by Podemos. Has the decision been made who the deciding seat will support?
EsuriJohn is offline  
Old May 31st 2019, 8:36 am
  #2  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Location: Ayamonte
Posts: 867
guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2019 Municipai Election Results

I believe it will be PSOE as I have seen their leader announcing the Ruta de la Tapas on Fbook
guesswork is offline  
Old May 31st 2019, 8:54 am
  #3  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
Thread Starter
 
EsuriJohn's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Location: Puente Esuri
Posts: 6,893
EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2019 Municipai Election Results

Originally Posted by guesswork View Post
I believe it will be PSOE as I have seen their leader announcing the Ruta de la Tapas on Fbook
If that is the case we (CERA Golf Club Members Neighbours) need to be lobbying hard for the new Lady Mayor Natalia (formerly tourism chief for the Junta in Huelva to get behind COSTA ESURI from the get go. She needs to get a grip on the ongoing works which seem very ad-hoc and not well specc’d with regard to the pavements.

But most urgently and of utmost importance to all of Ayamonte to facilitate the sale of the golf course to a new owner.

if we are to believe what has just been posted on FB that the existing owner pulled the sale at the notary office that suggests to me problems with the outstanding debts. This is just an ordinary sale of property from one owner to the next and the law would apply that all debts have to be paid and proved before a sale takes place. The previous sale Fadesa-Hidrocarburos resulted from a liquidation auction and it appears that the €2+ million debts was carried forward till today (and growing by the day).

EsuriJohn is offline  
Old May 31st 2019, 4:10 pm
  #4  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 92
Margaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really nice
Default Re: 2019 Municipai Election Results

I may be totally wrong here as my Spanish is rubbish, but speaking to a few locals this morning they have a deadline which I think is the 15th July to pick a new Mayor, if they do not reach agreement goodness knows what happens. As Mick says I am sure somebody has been put in charge in the meantime to perform the duties.
Margaret and Derek is offline  
Old May 31st 2019, 6:21 pm
  #5  
Dxf
BE Forum Addict
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Location: Chiclana de la Frontera Cádiz
Posts: 1,606
Dxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2019 Municipai Election Results

Originally Posted by guesswork View Post
I believe it will be PSOE as I have seen their leader announcing the Ruta de la Tapas on Fbook
Which is when please?

Davexf

Dxf is offline  
Old May 31st 2019, 7:20 pm
  #6  
BE Forum Addict
 
The Capitans Wench's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 1,878
The Capitans Wench has a reputation beyond reputeThe Capitans Wench has a reputation beyond reputeThe Capitans Wench has a reputation beyond reputeThe Capitans Wench has a reputation beyond reputeThe Capitans Wench has a reputation beyond reputeThe Capitans Wench has a reputation beyond reputeThe Capitans Wench has a reputation beyond reputeThe Capitans Wench has a reputation beyond reputeThe Capitans Wench has a reputation beyond reputeThe Capitans Wench has a reputation beyond reputeThe Capitans Wench has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2019 Municipai Election Results

Originally Posted by Dxf View Post
Which is when please?

Davexf
Can't resist it ….google is your friend :-)
The Capitans Wench is offline  
Old Jun 1st 2019, 4:38 pm
  #7  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
Thread Starter
 
EsuriJohn's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Location: Puente Esuri
Posts: 6,893
EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2019 Municipai Election Results

Originally Posted by Margaret and Derek View Post
I may be totally wrong here as my Spanish is rubbish, but speaking to a few locals this morning they have a deadline which I think is the 15th July to pick a new Mayor, if they do not reach agreement goodness knows what happens. As Mick says I am sure somebody has been put in charge in the meantime to perform the duties.
“Politics is the art of what you don’t see,” one of the negotiators summed up. In the coming weeks, little will be seen but there will be plenty of movement behind the scenes. The solutions will begin to take shape on June 15, when the mayors are voted in. Until then, anything could happen. It is similar to U.K. where they have a Mayor making meeting after the elections but in Spain’s case it is not a ceremonial post.
EsuriJohn is offline  
Old Jun 14th 2019, 3:30 pm
  #8  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 92
Margaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really nice
Default Re: 2019 Municipai Election Results

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn View Post

If that is the case we (CERA Golf Club Members Neighbours) need to be lobbying hard for the new Lady Mayor Natalia (formerly tourism chief for the Junta in Huelva to get behind COSTA ESURI from the get go. She needs to get a grip on the ongoing works which seem very ad-hoc and not well specc’d with regard to the pavements.

But most urgently and of utmost importance to all of Ayamonte to facilitate the sale of the golf course to a new owner.

if we are to believe what has just been posted on FB that the existing owner pulled the sale at the notary office that suggests to me problems with the outstanding debts. This is just an ordinary sale of property from one owner to the next and the law would apply that all debts have to be paid and proved before a sale takes place. The previous sale Fadesa-Hidrocarburos resulted from a liquidation auction and it appears that the €2+ million debts was carried forward till today (and growing by the day).

Natalia was at the Passage this morning and by the amount of handshakes she was getting I am pretty sure she is the new mayor.
Margaret and Derek is offline  
Old Jun 14th 2019, 4:18 pm
  #9  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
Thread Starter
 
EsuriJohn's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Location: Puente Esuri
Posts: 6,893
EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2019 Municipai Election Results

Originally Posted by Margaret and Derek View Post
Natalia was at the Passage this morning and by the amount of handshakes she was getting I am pretty sure she is the new mayor.
if that is the true storey then we need to get on her case ASAP so that she understands that CE is critical and needs intensive care now or it may not survive into the sunlit uplands it ought to b.
EsuriJohn is offline  
Old Jun 15th 2019, 6:53 am
  #10  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
Thread Starter
 
EsuriJohn's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Location: Puente Esuri
Posts: 6,893
EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2019 Municipai Election Results

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn View Post

if that is the true storey then we need to get on her case ASAP so that she understands that CE is critical and needs intensive care now or it may not survive into the sunlit uplands it ought to b.
newspaper reports yesterday confirm Natalia is to be installed as Ayamonte first ever female Alcalde today. BUT only for a months trial subject to the Podemos guy continuing to support her. Like I said earlier we must make her aware of the critical state of CE and seek her support to improve things.
EsuriJohn is offline  
Old Jun 15th 2019, 2:07 pm
  #11  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 459
keithBT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 2019 Municipai Election Results

I'm assuming that making the new mayor aware of the dire situation at the GC and Esuri in general is something that the CERA will take on. Alternatively should all of us perhaps undertake to bombard her email inbox with a standard letter asking for ACTION ? There must be at least a few hundred CE owners on this forum. It would make a point and get us noticed?? Ie, Those whom shout loudest ! Also when I was there last month I could see no evidence of money being spent on the infrastructure - that is the MF deposited money. Easier said that done I know, but somehow we need to get a handle on what is happening to that money ring fenced for CE improvements. At the time the road surface on the second roundabout ( bottom of hill) was dangerous.
keithBT is offline  
Old Jun 15th 2019, 2:28 pm
  #12  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
Thread Starter
 
EsuriJohn's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Location: Puente Esuri
Posts: 6,893
EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2019 Municipai Election Results

Originally Posted by keithBT View Post
I'm assuming that making the new mayor aware of the dire situation at the GC and Esuri in general is something that the CERA will take on. Alternatively should all of us perhaps undertake to bombard her email inbox with a standard letter asking for ACTION ? There must be at least a few hundred CE owners on this forum. It would make a point and get us noticed?? Ie, Those whom shout loudest ! Also when I was there last month I could see no evidence of money being spent on the infrastructure - that is the MF deposited money. Easier said that done I know, but somehow we need to get a handle on what is happening to that money ring fenced for CE improvements. At the time the road surface on the second roundabout ( bottom of hill) was dangerous.
It is much worse now downright dangerous as people try to avoid the bottomless pit nearest the kerb. We can’t leave it all to CERA they write often but never get any replies. There is a web tool you can use and attach photographs that might be a better way.
EsuriJohn is offline  
Old Jun 15th 2019, 3:24 pm
  #13  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 459
keithBT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 2019 Municipai Election Results

Anyone have an email address for the position of mayor of Ayamonte ????
keithBT is offline  
Old Jun 15th 2019, 5:25 pm
  #14  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
Thread Starter
 
EsuriJohn's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Location: Puente Esuri
Posts: 6,893
EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2019 Municipai Election Results

Originally Posted by keithBT View Post
Anyone have an email address for the position of mayor of Ayamonte ????
Sorry Keith don’t know if she has a direct email address but you can report problems on this web page which is in English:-

App Línea Verde Ayuntamiento de Ayamonte - Avisa de tu incidencia online

There is also an App Linda Verde which you can use to report problems and add photographs.
EsuriJohn is offline  
Old Jun 15th 2019, 6:10 pm
  #15  
Forum Regular
 
bitmanev's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2016
Location: Vista Esuri & West Midlands
Posts: 189
bitmanev is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 2019 Municipai Election Results

Originally Posted by keithBT View Post
Alternatively should all of us perhaps undertake to bombard her email inbox with a standard letter asking for ACTION ? There must be at least a few hundred CE owners on this forum. It would make a point and get us noticed?? Ie, Those whom shout loudest ! Also when I was there last month I could see no evidence of money being spent on the infrastructure - that is the MF deposited money.
If you do make sure you write those emails in Spanish as if I was a new Mayor I wouldn't be impressed with a inbox full of english emails...
bitmanev is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2022 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.