British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   12 hours to go (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/12-hours-go-453303/)

sunnydee May 26th 2007 9:02 am

12 hours to go

In 12 hours we will be on the plane making our last trip to Spain before moving out permanently in August. Very excited but can't believe how much I've got to do and this is only for a 5 day trip - what will I be like when moving :blink:
Also got a viewer for the house at 11 so been madly sorting out garden etc. all morning. Can't finish packing until they've gone. Got to go shopping because the stuff I ordered of the catlogue isn't going to come and I need a new swimsuit as mine are all too small:o

Miss Naughty May 26th 2007 9:35 am

Re: 12 hours to go

Originally Posted by sunnydee (Post 4833481)
In 12 hours we will be on the plane making our last trip to Spain before moving out permanently in August. Very excited but can't believe how much I've got to do and this is only for a 5 day trip - what will I be like when moving :blink:
Also got a viewer for the house at 11 so been madly sorting out garden etc. all morning. Can't finish packing until they've gone. Got to go shopping because the stuff I ordered of the catlogue isn't going to come and I need a new swimsuit as mine are all too small:o

Hi

Good luck with the trip, and keep us informed when you get back xxx
I'm so excited for you xxxxx
:wub:

skippernicky May 26th 2007 9:36 am

Enjoy the trip. Fingers crossed

Sugarlugs May 26th 2007 9:37 am

Yeh good luck you must be so excited we will moving there in about 4 weeks and it makes me feel sick and sleepless with excitement just thinking about.

sunnydee May 26th 2007 9:37 am

Thanks. OH has just broken the garage door! Could've waiting until after the viewing.

jandy44 May 26th 2007 9:53 am

Good Luck Sunnydee and hope all goes well with the veiwing ,keep my fingers crossed for you xxxx I hope you have a successful trip,look forward to an update on your return...............:thumbsup: Have a nice time :thumbsup:

Eve May 26th 2007 1:15 pm

:thumbsup: Hi , Sunny dee, have a good journey, my plane won't be far behind yours tomorrow morning. Hope you have a good viewing trip.
Luv Eve
x

jonsol May 26th 2007 6:28 pm

Originally Posted by sunnydee (Post 4833481)

:unsure: Re Swimsuit, With all that running around you might just be able to get into your swimsuit ! ! :thumbup:

silverchick May 26th 2007 7:48 pm

Lucky old you! I cant remember have you found a house yet? Have a lovely time have some sangria for me!!:thumbup:

Eve May 27th 2007 9:28 pm

:thumbup: Hi Sunnydee,
hope you had a good flight, although you probably won't pick these posts up until you get home again. I hope your trip was succesful. I arrived today, nice to see the sun after leaving uk in pouring rain, and according to OH who is still in uk it is still raining, although he wasn't quite so polite about it!!
Anyway good luck, hope you find what you want.
Take care, Eve:thumbup:

sunnydee May 28th 2007 10:43 pm

The swimsuit is fine probably cos of all the walking we have been doing - mostly around in circles :)
Seen a few places but will be looking around areas closer to where I will be working tomorrow. We are going to be renting rather than buying to start. Been offered a flat from someone who is leaving where I will be working so will hopefully see that on Wdnesday.
Anyway, all good so far and canĀ“t wait to move for good.
Michaela