Wikiposts

12 hours to go

Old May 25th 2007, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

sunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to all
Default 12 hours to go

In 12 hours we will be on the plane making our last trip to Spain before moving out permanently in August. Very excited but can't believe how much I've got to do and this is only for a 5 day trip - what will I be like when moving
Also got a viewer for the house at 11 so been madly sorting out garden etc. all morning. Can't finish packing until they've gone. Got to go shopping because the stuff I ordered of the catlogue isn't going to come and I need a new swimsuit as mine are all too small
Old May 25th 2007, 9:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 12 hours to go

Originally Posted by sunnydee
In 12 hours we will be on the plane making our last trip to Spain before moving out permanently in August. Very excited but can't believe how much I've got to do and this is only for a 5 day trip - what will I be like when moving
Also got a viewer for the house at 11 so been madly sorting out garden etc. all morning. Can't finish packing until they've gone. Got to go shopping because the stuff I ordered of the catlogue isn't going to come and I need a new swimsuit as mine are all too small

Hi

Good luck with the trip, and keep us informed when you get back xxx
I'm so excited for you xxxxx
Old May 25th 2007, 9:36 pm
Forum Regular

skippernicky is on a distinguished road

Enjoy the trip. Fingers crossed
Old May 25th 2007, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

Sugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of light

Yeh good luck you must be so excited we will moving there in about 4 weeks and it makes me feel sick and sleepless with excitement just thinking about.
Old May 25th 2007, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

sunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to all

Thanks. OH has just broken the garage door! Could've waiting until after the viewing.
Old May 25th 2007, 9:53 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck Sunnydee and hope all goes well with the veiwing ,keep my fingers crossed for you xxxx I hope you have a successful trip,look forward to an update on your return............... Have a nice time
Old May 26th 2007, 1:15 am
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Hi , Sunny dee, have a good journey, my plane won't be far behind yours tomorrow morning. Hope you have a good viewing trip.
Luv Eve
x
Old May 26th 2007, 6:28 am
BE Enthusiast

jonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nice

Originally Posted by sunnydee
Re Swimsuit, With all that running around you might just be able to get into your swimsuit ! !
Old May 26th 2007, 7:48 am
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Lucky old you! I cant remember have you found a house yet? Have a lovely time have some sangria for me!!
Old May 27th 2007, 9:28 am
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Hi Sunnydee,
hope you had a good flight, although you probably won't pick these posts up until you get home again. I hope your trip was succesful. I arrived today, nice to see the sun after leaving uk in pouring rain, and according to OH who is still in uk it is still raining, although he wasn't quite so polite about it!!
Anyway good luck, hope you find what you want.
Take care, Eve
Old May 28th 2007, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

The swimsuit is fine probably cos of all the walking we have been doing - mostly around in circles
Seen a few places but will be looking around areas closer to where I will be working tomorrow. We are going to be renting rather than buying to start. Been offered a flat from someone who is leaving where I will be working so will hopefully see that on Wdnesday.
Anyway, all good so far and canĀ“t wait to move for good.
Michaela