Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

1 in 1000 (I´m the only Spaniard!!!)

1 in 1000 (I´m the only Spaniard!!!)

Old Feb 11th 2007, 12:22 am
Just Joined

iguazu is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile 1 in 1000 (I´m the only Spaniard!!!)

I think we should make a deal!!

I´m a Spanish lady & I would assume your Spanish could be better and for sure my English still needs to improve!! So why not trade our languages?

If you´re interested, just send me a message.
Old Feb 11th 2007, 12:55 am
Forum Regular

sunlover27 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1 in 1000 (I´m the only Spaniard!!!)

Have sent you a pm
Old Feb 11th 2007, 10:19 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iguazu

I´m a Spanish lady & I would assume your Spanish could be better and for sure my English still needs to improve!! So why not trade our languages?

Your English seems pretty good well done I can't seem to get past repeating the same Spanish words and forgetting them the next day
Old Feb 11th 2007, 12:23 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Lionda
Your English seems pretty good well done I can't seem to get past repeating the same Spanish words and forgetting them the next day
It's the little words I had trouble with,: what, where, when, this, your, all, to. And the worse was " how much is this", - now how stupid was that but I just could not and still even now it just goes from my head.

Have mastered them now but it took me ages to retain them in the old brain.

By the way iguazu, welcome to the forum, I think your English is great it will be years before my Spanish is a fraction of this.
Old Feb 11th 2007, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

maryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
Hey, thats exaclty my problem!!!!!!
Old Feb 11th 2007, 1:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Where do you live? Would definitely be interested.
Old Feb 12th 2007, 12:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light

Wow....how kind.....I'll definitely be up for that but by the looks of it you don't need any improvement!

Where are you and ....welcome to the forum.....it's great there's a Spaniard on this forum.....lovely to know your opinion and thought's etc .