i havion

my spouse ,is non Eu citizen
she has 5 year rediencia
it epire in september

my question if we renew

she will get again 5 year or will she get after the permanant redience card

thanks for answers
Old Jun 13th 2017, 7:15 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: %yr residence expire, after get again 5yr or permanent

Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Jun 13th 2017, 10:08 am

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

The EU Directive states

Member States shall issue family members who are not nationals of a Member State entitled to permanent residence with a permanent residence card within six months of the submission of the application. The permanent residence card shall be renewable automatically every ten years.

The Spanish residency law is here

Legislación: Real Decreto 240/2007, de 16 de febrero, sobre entrada, libre circulación y residencia en España de ciudadanos de los Estados miembros de la Unión Europea y de otros Estados parte en el Acuerdo sobre el Espacio Económico Europeo.

The relevant Articulo 11 states

La solicitud deberá presentarse en el modelo oficial establecido al efecto, durante el mes anterior a la caducidad de la tarjeta de residencia, pudiendo también presentarse dentro de los tres meses posteriores a dicha fecha de caducidad sin perjuicio de la sanción administrativa que corresponda. Dicha tarjeta será renovable automáticamente cada diez años.
Old Jun 13th 2017, 10:13 am
Just Joined

funnygirlx is an unknown quantity at this point

hello
my last posting is not online,with the copys of id card...but thank you very much for the quick reply

as i understand ,the next id card will be 10 yr and the staus change to Permannet on the card ( this was what i understand from eu law) i just asked this question , bcs if stated "permanent " , a change of residence later to other country is easy

thankyou

Originally Posted by Fred James
La solicitud deberá presentarse en el modelo oficial establecido al efecto, durante el mes anterior a la caducidad de la tarjeta de residencia, pudiendo también presentarse dentro de los tres meses posteriores a dicha fecha de caducidad sin perjuicio de la sanción administrativa que corresponda. Dicha tarjeta será renovable automáticamente cada diez años.

Last edited by Rosemary; Jun 13th 2017 at 10:26 am. Reason: corrected quote
Old Jun 13th 2017, 10:28 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by funnygirlx
hello
my last posting is not online,with the copys of id card...but thank you very much for the quick reply

as i understand ,the next id card will be 10 yr and the staus change to Permannet on the card ( this was what i understand from eu law) i just asked this question , bcs if stated "permanent " , a change of residence later to other country is easy

thankyou
That post is showing on my screen so maybe you need to refresh your screen. In actual fact it was on here in triplicate so I deleted two of them.

Rosemary
Old Jun 13th 2017, 11:05 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rosemary
That post is showing on my screen so maybe you need to refresh your screen. In actual fact it was on here in triplicate so I deleted two of them.

Rosemary
I've just found it in the mod queue Rosemary, it would have shown on your screen as a mod but hadn't been approved so the OP couldn't see it.

But I'm afraid I've deleted it OP, as the blacking out of info hasn't worked and I can still read all of the personal info you've tried to hide!

If you wish to repost, please do so using a better way of hiding your info, thanks.
Old Jun 13th 2017, 11:12 am
Just Joined

ohh thnk you i think deleted all personal data..thanks for not publishing.

i think , i get befr a clear answer..
that next card will be 10yr with status "permanent"

if i understand something wrong , pls reply

thanks a lot for answer
Old Jun 14th 2017, 1:50 am
Just Joined

i received from them an email, looks ams like here

but ihave a question

they say renewal max 1 month before until 3 month after to renew the card.

how long i have to ask for a cita prvia in advance ? i am very limited in time , due to some trips outside the country.

The date caducado de trajeta is 29.9.2017 ,i cant make a date before 20.9 , and we cannot get a date after 29.9 , bcs we at this time outside europe !! and the airline would refuse us. and before 20.9 we outside of spain

how much in advance i have to ask for a date ?

En relación con su petición, le comunicamos que según cuanto previsto en la normativa que disciplina los permisos de familiar de comunitario, la solicitud de renovación puede ser presentada A PARTIR DE UN MES ANTES DE LA CADUCIDAD del permiso actualmente vigente.

Sin embargo, considerando que a causa de la fuerte demanda de citas para este tipo de permiso las mismas se están asignando para fechas bastante lejanas, le señalamos que podremos atender su petición de asignación de la cita en los NOVENTA DÍAS ANTERIORES A LA CADUCIDAD DEL PERMISO.

Last edited by funnygirlx; Jun 14th 2017 at 1:53 am.