Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe
Reload this Page >

The white Stuff

The white Stuff

Old Jan 31st 2014, 3:22 pm
Forum Regular

M AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really nice
Default Re: The white Stuff

Had a meal in your little town in December but we probably will never meet up although I have seen a picture of the back of your head ! Cannot remember the gaff but the one in the old town with the amazing valley view. Tad cold to eat out on the terrace but the 'owner' seems to enjoy a drink or three ..... Probably helps keep him warm. Bit of a character.
Food OK for a late lunch.
Certainly it was about a metre in KG as the photo would prove.
Cheers and wishing you warm. M & G
Old Feb 7th 2014, 3:28 pm
Forum Regular

M AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really nice

When you guys go and live abroad don't you still talk about the weather like those of us back home??
I cannot believe that the nobody has written about the terrible 'hoar ice' that Slovenia has been suffering and the tremendous dumps of snow in ski areas and other more unlikely areas !
It made the front page of the bbc.com website earlier this week saying a quarter of the forests damaged, a quarter of the people without power, stranded people in Croatia as well. 500 tons of iron and power lines still down on Tuesday......
Daughter was in SLO mainly Ljubljana at the weekend and said that the ice on the trees was so heavy that when it hailed it broke branches off the trees damaging cars near the castle and also on the way to the airport trees down. Even too much snow to get about and ski !
Anyway if you are interested in weather it is still raining here in Blighty.ed.
Somerset is the new Waterworld with marauding bands of looters, even HRH Charley boy went to see what was going down - clearly not the water level?
The French spoilt last weekend for me, surely it will not happen again even with the likelyhood that this could be the next new eu country. Stay warm, stay safe,
Michael
Old Nov 22nd 2014, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

Hey last week there was snow .....I wonder if it will now stay on the tops of the slopes?
It will be 10 degrees in KG today and for the next three days. It was glorious when I was their mid week so I think it will be gone by Monday.
Does anyone care??
M