Reload this Page >

The what are you drinking thread

The what are you drinking thread

Old Jan 25th 2013, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

mbkarl is on a distinguished road
Default The what are you drinking thread

Friday night tipple tonight is

Stephans Bräu. German "premium" lager, medium bitter type taste, holds it head well. Currently on special at Tuš for €0.69 a can, Vedno boljši!
Old Jan 25th 2013, 7:33 pm
Forum Regular

billycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nice
Default Re: The what are you drinking thread

Karl stop it, i'm out of wine untill tomorrow and having to drink the wifes baileys, still can't believe I let it run out
Old Jan 25th 2013, 7:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Apfelsaft ! "A temperance home is a hpaay home !"
Old Jan 25th 2013, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

You've got 25 minutes if you want to splash out and buy some alcohol from a petrol station, otherwise it's the baileys!
Old Jan 25th 2013, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

fizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to all

Just a coffee at the moment but there'll be the traditional night before holiday snifter shortly
Old Jan 25th 2013, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

booboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud of

Tea over this side, boring I know!
Old Jan 25th 2013, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

billycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nice

Too cold to go out Karl, tea for me too (tetleys of course)
Old Jan 25th 2013, 8:02 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I have a choice, Amstel or Hendricks Gin & Tonic
Old Jan 25th 2013, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I have a choice, Amstel or Hendricks Gin & Tonic
ooh Amstel sounds tempting
Old Jan 25th 2013, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

SloJohn is on a distinguished road

Home made cider. But 2012 was a poor harvest so only got 40 pints to last until next year! Will have to ration.

Better than Bollinger....hic
Old Jan 25th 2013, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

fizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to all

My mum calls her holiday spending money 'Amstel money' - well she used to until she got told she has a to have a gluten free diet!
Old Jan 25th 2013, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

Just been offered a choice of kumquat liqueur (I kid you not) or Adnams Spindrift (and English beer with a touch of wheat). The rest of the booze is hidden so the builder doesn'tdrink it when we are away
Old Jan 25th 2013, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

SloJohn is on a distinguished road

Adnams for me please. We should introduce some real ales to Slovenia as they are making a big come back. I'll take some over in the van.
Old Jan 25th 2013, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

The whole microbrewery thing is really taking off in Slovenia now. Also beer retail - for more unusual or international brands. Just discovered this place in Ljubljana http://www.zapopent.si/#!domov/mainPage

Going to check it out when we are in LJ at the end of next week.

There's also this place, Beer Shop Celje which is a pub and shop.

http://cebs.si/vsebina/4-o-nas

If you haven't tried it yet, look out for Humanfish Beer, made by an Aussie called Matthew - a few places in LJ serve it, somewhere in Ormoz, a couple of places in Maribor, Pivnica Zoro in Velenje...
Old Jan 25th 2013, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

booboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud of

Chris always try's to take back a good selection, old specked hen seems to be the favourite with the Slovenes so far.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.