Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe
Reload this Page >

smartno ob dreti

smartno ob dreti

Old May 7th 2014, 8:02 am
Just Joined

sam1969 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default smartno ob dreti

HI I have a house in Smartno Ob Dreti near to Nazarje which i have owned for 7 years and was renovated 2 years ago. I try and come around 6 times a year and wondered if there are any other Expats living/holidaying in this area. I love the country so much and it would top it off if i can build up friendship circle Thanks in advance!
Old May 7th 2014, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

booboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud of
Default Re: smartno ob dreti

Hi and welcome.
We live in Haloze near Ptuj. Not near but not too far. We have been living here for the last seven years. We love it here apart from the very cold winters. If your ever over this way give us a shout we will be happy to meet up!
Old May 8th 2014, 7:38 am
Just Joined

sam1969 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi That would be great thank you for replying! I have taken your number from your web site.Haloze is an area I've not explored yet. My situation is myself and my Husband Darren (in our early 40s) We have 3 children (2 grown up daughters and 1 son who is 16) 2 dogs and a horse. We often come as a family or with friends or on our own.We are still finding new things to do on every visit which is great. Darren is into his fitness/cycling where as my interest is horse riding. Walking is our interest which we share! Will defiantly be in touch x
Old May 8th 2014, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

M AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really nice

Hi, you may have these as you like walking but Justi and Roy who live in Slo have written two or three comprehensive walking and trekking books on Slovenia.
Published by Cicerone and sold on a number of sites including Amazon.
Not on commission but all sales mean they can walk and write more.
Regards, Michael