Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe
Reload this Page >

A Slovenia Forum!!

A Slovenia Forum!!

Old Jan 23rd 2013, 1:35 pm
Forum Regular

fizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to all
Default A Slovenia Forum!!

We have a Slovenia forum!! Well done folks.
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 2:26 pm
Forum Regular

booboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud of
Default Re: A Slovenia Forum!!

Yippee! how cool is that

Have noticed though that someone one on here has been spending too much time with president Bush

Lets hope the others pop over soon!!
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

fizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to all

Got nothing against Slovakia - I was in Bratislava as recently as May - but we seem to have got a Slovakia thread in our forum. I will message Sue who gave us the Slovenia forum and let her know
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 3:25 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fizzytom
Got nothing against Slovakia - I was in Bratislava as recently as May - but we seem to have got a Slovakia thread in our forum. I will message Sue who gave us the Slovenia forum and let her know
Dont worry, I'll sort it :-)
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 5:41 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fizzytom
I would just like to add I can't take the credit for this new forum. It was Mitzyboy's idea .... and a great idea it was too
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

booboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud of

Well a big thank you to all
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

mbkarl is on a distinguished road

Finally Slovenia has it's independence from the oppression of the Europe section!

Just kidding, well done everyone, with posts appearing instantly this forum should grow and grow
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 6:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Hello to everyone in Slovenia.
Old Jan 24th 2013, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

Hi Alfresco and thanks for the welcome!
Old Jan 24th 2013, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

SloJohn is on a distinguished road

Hi All,

Just transferred from ourslovenia.com.

Was JPM but now SloJohn.

Hope all's well in Slovenia.

John.
Old Jan 24th 2013, 8:50 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SloJohn
Hi All,

Was JPM but now SloJohn.

John.
Welcome to BE, SloJohn
Old Jan 24th 2013, 8:53 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to all our members from Slovenia...both old and new members.
Old Jan 24th 2013, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

Hi All,

Was JPM but now SloJohn.

John.

Hooray Snow snow and more snow John
Think me and you got a very strange message from the same person!
Old Jan 24th 2013, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

SloJohn is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Welcome to BE, SloJohn
Thanks and thanks for hosting the Slovenia forum.

Regarding posts: I assume members just start new threads as required. There is no grouping of subjects such as property, general, off topic etc.

It's just a long list

John.
Old Jan 24th 2013, 9:53 pm
Senior Moment

Thanks and thanks for hosting the Slovenia forum.

Regarding posts: I assume members just start new threads as required. There is no grouping of subjects such as property, general, off topic etc.

It's just a long list

John.
Yes, start a thread on any subject you want, otherwise the threads will become just too long, and any useful info in them may well be lost in the middle of everything else

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.