Default The Premier League Thread

we should a dedicated football thread
Old Feb 3rd 2013, 11:14 am
Forum Regular

mbkarl is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The Premier League Thread

which brings me to

Newcastle 3 Chelsea 2

Way hey, who the fudge are Chelsea! Cracking game, Moussa Sissoko my word, I've not seen a home debut as impresive in my 33 yeards of life

Old Feb 3rd 2013, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

SloJohn is on a distinguished road

Last time I saw Newcastle play Kevin Keegan was playing!

These days I would rather watch paint dry than watch football.
Old Feb 4th 2013, 5:07 am
Forum Regular

fizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to all

'Twas a famous victory - we watched it in the English Pub in Lj - usually avoid English/Irish pubs but it was snowing heavily and we needed to get in somwhere quick
Old Feb 8th 2013, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

And so the long lost feeling of optimism returns and i fancy Newcastle to sneak a draw tomorrow
Old Feb 9th 2013, 4:56 pm
Forum Regular

billycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nice

Not happy, City losing 1 nil at lowly saints, long way to go though
Old Feb 9th 2013, 6:28 pm
Forum Regular

billycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nice

Ouch! to je ni dobro, mogoce manure bo zmagu to leto ampak upam ne.
Manure is slang for Man untd for the non footie fans
Old Feb 10th 2013, 8:46 am
kjn
Just Joined

kjn is an unknown quantity at this point

Bad results all round folks. Even my beloved LCFC lost away to bottom club Peterborough:
Old Feb 10th 2013, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

fizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to all

Had high hopes for the Toon yesterday, is the French revolution over already?
Old Feb 11th 2013, 5:43 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by billycornelly
Ouch! to je ni dobro, mogoce manure bo zmagu to leto ampak upam ne.
Manure is slang for Man untd for the non footie fans
Ahem

Originally Posted by kjn
Bad results all round folks. Even my beloved LCFC lost away to bottom club Peterborough:
I dunno, I'm feeling pretty happy
Old Feb 11th 2013, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

mitzyboy,Wonder why? we got Chelsea next and you got bottom of the league qpr, you're looking good but crazier things have happened.
Billy
Old Feb 11th 2013, 5:59 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by billycornelly
mitzyboy,Wonder why? we got Chelsea next and you got bottom of the league qpr, you're looking good but crazier things have happened.
Billy
I'd be surprised this time. Twelve matches to go and twelve points ahead, it would take a spectacular disaster
Old Feb 15th 2013, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

a weekend off, at least there are some cup games to give me something to watch.

Luton vs Millwall, christ that will be a friendly affair!
Old Feb 15th 2013, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

The Millwall chairman stated in the Metro this morning that racism is not endemic at the New Den.
Old Feb 15th 2013, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

Every lunatic in London seems to attach themselves to Millwall. Good luck to them trying to get rid of their problems, i suspect it might take another 10 years or more