Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe
Reload this Page >

Herders of Velika Planina

Herders of Velika Planina

Old Apr 29th 2014, 1:14 pm
Forum Regular

Sir Harry le Fise Lake is just really niceSir Harry le Fise Lake is just really niceSir Harry le Fise Lake is just really niceSir Harry le Fise Lake is just really niceSir Harry le Fise Lake is just really niceSir Harry le Fise Lake is just really niceSir Harry le Fise Lake is just really niceSir Harry le Fise Lake is just really nice
Default Herders of Velika Planina

Don't you bump into these folks in your neck of the woods, Michael?

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blog...-slovenia.html

Could do with more explanation, really.

HlFL
Old Apr 30th 2014, 1:19 pm
Forum Regular

M AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really nice
Default Re: Herders of Velika Planina

Cycle up to this place regularly in my Lycra......
As you know me, you will not believe it!
Have several friends in Kamnik so it is a nice place to go for an afternoon. It was one of the first places they took us 15 odd years ago. Ourslo used to have a Brit living just outside kamnik but don't seem to see any posts here?
Anyway good to know you are alive and well, no other awards bestowed yet?
OBE or just the old knighthood which I'm sure you purchased on the tinternet.
Best from us, M & G
PS some philosopher dude from Slo on TV last night but I found the words to big and his strange accent sent me to sleep. Either that or an age thing.