Chainsaws

Closed Thread

Old Feb 27th 2013, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

SloJohn is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Chainsaws

Just done my first chainsaw training for professional use. Even though I don't work with chainsaws for a living I thought it would be useful to do.

Expensive but might save my life. So can anyone buy and operate a chainsaw in Slovenia without training? I imagine most people have one in the shed.
Old Feb 27th 2013, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

booboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Chainsaws

We bought one five years ago from the local interspa, it went through with the rest of our shopping. And Yes.. everyone has at least one here.
Last year I watched a guy working with one our neighbours roof no safely equipment scaffolding etc.
Old Feb 28th 2013, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

Mike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant future
Default Re: Chainsaws

Safety Equipment Our good friend and former neighbour always insisted on sawing up 6 or 7 m2 of beech for us every year while wearing his slippers!!!!!