Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe
Reload this Page >

Please vote for me!

Please vote for me!

Old Feb 4th 2013, 5:24 am
Forum Regular

fizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to all
Default Please vote for me!

I'm after a favour...

I've been nominated as Best Food Travel Writer in the IgoUGo travel writing awards. Please could you spare a mo to go to

http://www.facebook.com/#!/igougo/app_127709503932081

and vote for me. My pen name is fizzytom and I've been nominated for my reviews of Berlin restaurants. It would also be great if you vote for the excellent writer Jan Sandford who writes under the name PraskiPark and has been nominated as Best City Travel Writer for her articles on Shanghai; and MagdaDH_Alex who has been nominated in two categories.

For those who don't wish to vote via Facebook, there'll be another link available soon from the IgoUgo website and I'll post it here when it's ready.

Thanks in advance to those who offer their support
Old Feb 4th 2013, 12:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ray51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Please vote for me!

F.T. , I'll vote for you IF it does NOT involve Facebook , O.K. ?
Good Luck ,
R.
Old Feb 4th 2013, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

fizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to all

Thanks Ray, I'll post the other link as soon as it becomes available
Old Feb 4th 2013, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ray51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud of

P.S. When do you get to review :
Bruxelles ,
Brugge ,
Kingston-upon-Thames / Surbiton ,
Costa del Sol
SLOvenian Riviera ?
Keep us informed , PLZ ,
R.
Old Feb 4th 2013, 12:47 pm
Forum Regular

Here is a link to the voting form without using Facebook.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/D8RFRDS
Old Feb 5th 2013, 6:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Done !
best of British Luck , Tom ,
R.
Old Feb 5th 2013, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

Thanks!
Old Feb 5th 2013, 7:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Welcome & No Worries , mate !
Old Feb 5th 2013, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

billycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nice

I've voted for you both, good luck.
Billy
Old Feb 5th 2013, 7:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Why "both" ?
What have I done , to deserve zis , pray ?
Old Feb 6th 2013, 5:23 am
Forum Regular

'Both' because I also asked for votes for another writer I know who has been nominated in another category in the awards.

Thanks Billy!
Old Feb 8th 2013, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

I've been advised the link given is no longer working. Please use this one

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RFMJL7D
Old Feb 8th 2013, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

M AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really nice

Fizzy - Hope I am not going to upset you but it is my view... I thought your report(s) on food on OurSlovenia were not good, not well written, detailed enough and did little to promote a place you reasonably liked. OK it is only a forum but what you have said above therfore suprises me.
Sorry - I do have a vested interest as someone who has eaten all over and written about it.
I am willing to read your reports about Berlin as my daughter and several friends been there recently with good feedback and I hope we go soon.
I am a blunt guy from a council house up north (stretching it a bit) and I dont call a spade an earth removal transportational system but if I find I like your reviews I can change my mind and vote for you.
The proof however is often in the eating and not the writing as writing about food does not make one an expert in it.
I trust I will not get facespaced off which I guess is like being f'd off?
Best regardsMichael
Old Feb 8th 2013, 8:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Any resto-reports from the SLO-Riviera , prosim ?
Zelo sem zainteresiran , mam she kakshnih idej !
Some time ago , I found that I it was NOT possible to get a bad lunch or shabby service at the Lucija Marina main restaurant , fish/meat/veg/salads/wines/water/coffee...whatever IMHO .
Writing this from London-town , my other abodes are Bruxelles , Zagreb etc ...and do eat out often , much of it on biz-expense/s ;
still : Lucija Marina , I could go to again & again , as I could to Paris Ritz , any Michel Roux/Jaimis's eateries in England or Comme Chez Sois in La Capitale d'EU(rope) , youz & mine ( De Iure ! )-
-( hold thumbs for possible Cameron's progress in/on/with the said , sad EU , failing which DO Vote U.K.I.P. , mates ! ) .
Cheerz , from The River ,
R.
Old Feb 8th 2013, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

M AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really nice

I had hoped to be having dinner with that man of mystery tonight - Sir Harry Le Fis Lake but I seem to have been stood up !! He has gone missing in London Town and a table at Chez Bruce is available Ray...
I hope he reads this and kicks himself ! I appreciate that last time it was a Chinese and that might have put him off.
Regards M & G

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.