Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Singapore
Reload this Page >

Shipping cats from Sydney to Singapore

Shipping cats from Sydney to Singapore

Old Feb 26th 2014, 8:21 pm
Just Joined

Burmesecat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Shipping cats from Sydney to Singapore

Hi, another question!

Has anybody shipped pets from Sydney to Singapore?

If so who did you use and did you like them, where the pets okay? Obviously I know you can't write any bad comments due to this being a public board and liable/slander etc.

I've currently got a quote from Skypets and am waiting for quotes from Dogtainers and Animal Travel.

I know you can sort out all the shipping yourself, but I'd rather leave it to the 'experts'!

Thanks for any advice/help.
Old May 4th 2014, 8:53 pm
Just Joined

vichager is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Shipping cats from Sydney to Singapore

Hi
I can't answer your question I'm afraid. I wonder if you have moved yet? Do you have any info you can share? I want ti ship my cats from UK to Singapore and am just starting my hunt for info.
Vic
Old May 7th 2014, 5:07 am
Just Joined

Burmesecat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Shipping cats from Sydney to Singapore

Hi vichager

We used Golden Arrow (http://www.goldenarrowshippers.com/) based in Shropshire to ship our three cats from the UK to Sydney (2011).

Couldn't fault them.

Another colleague of mine, used them when they moved to Bermuda and then back to the UK, and also when they moved to Sydney.

So might be worth having a chat to them.

Whoever you pick, it's always a worry when shipping pets! At least a move to Singapore does not require quarantine!