Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Singapore
Reload this Page >

Professional Landed Permanent Residence Scheme

Professional Landed Permanent Residence Scheme

Old May 12th 2012, 5:05 pm
Emeritus Senior Minister

Paul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud of
Default Re: Professional Landed Permanent Residence Scheme

Originally Posted by RedDragon2008
I think you might be also talking about jobs with limited added value.

When you bring the opportunity of increased business value talking down salaries for $10k when you could be gaining $m is not common place.
Yeah, like my job.

Singapore is great if you are very good. However, for an average Joe like me, it is a race to the bottom.
Old May 13th 2012, 5:16 am
BE Forum Addict

RedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul2O
Yeah, like my job.

Singapore is great if you are very good. However, for an average Joe like me, it is a race to the bottom.
So focus on where you can add value?
Old May 13th 2012, 11:17 am
Emeritus Senior Minister

Paul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud of

So focus on where you can add value?
I am quitting Singapore and migrating to Australia. That's my plan.
Old May 13th 2012, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

RedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond repute

I am quitting Singapore and migrating to Australia. That's my plan.
Good luck

Have you decided or thought about which town (I mean city)

Old May 13th 2012, 1:27 pm
Emeritus Senior Minister

Good luck

Have you decided or thought about which town (I mean city)

I will land in Brisbane initially, but I am open to all southeastern cities.
Old May 13th 2012, 9:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

I will land in Brisbane initially, but I am open to all southeastern cities.
What sort of work are you looking for?

PM me if you want
Old May 14th 2012, 3:33 pm
Emeritus Senior Minister

What sort of work are you looking for?

PM me if you want
Why? Do you want to offer me a job?

As you know, I am in IT line, and it's mostly programming. Anyway, I am not going now. I will only make my permanent move next year.
Old May 18th 2012, 1:58 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

all the best Paul. So many make the move Sing to Aus.
Old Sep 14th 2012, 12:02 pm
Just Joined

skkam is an unknown quantity at this point

I wonder if I can get a pm or tecnical BA role in Bank? I have 16 years in IT industry with PMP and CFA Pending Charter.