meeting people

Old Jul 7th 2016, 10:19 am
Just Joined

Aaronsarah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default meeting people

My partner is in the process of interviews to move over to Singapore. It is all looking pretty promising so far :-) We potentially will be going over for 3 days for him to have another 2 day interview and are hoping to check out accommodation costs, (although we are checking out the costs of condosas we speak) areas and where to live. As for everyone who has moved to another country we are non the wiser so was wandering if there is anywhere/anyone who would help us with this? As I will be going over with him I will be on my own for the 2days so I would love to meet someone to be able to guide us in the right direction. Many thanks
Sarah
Old Jul 7th 2016, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

ex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: meeting people

Just reading the Singapore forum through will give lots of help and will also produce questions for you to ask on here.
I'd say there hasn't been a great change in the cost of things for the past 2 or 3 years although someone will say the price of pickled onions has increased by 5%
Old Oct 12th 2016, 3:32 pm
Forum Regular

Mlee888 has a reputation beyond reputeMlee888 has a reputation beyond reputeMlee888 has a reputation beyond reputeMlee888 has a reputation beyond reputeMlee888 has a reputation beyond reputeMlee888 has a reputation beyond reputeMlee888 has a reputation beyond reputeMlee888 has a reputation beyond reputeMlee888 has a reputation beyond reputeMlee888 has a reputation beyond reputeMlee888 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: meeting people

Originally Posted by ex reg
Just reading the Singapore forum through will give lots of help and will also produce questions for you to ask on here.
I'd say there hasn't been a great change in the cost of things for the past 2 or 3 years although someone will say the price of pickled onions has increased by 5%
She should bring Walkers crisps over if she decides to move here.

They're 99p multipack when on offer in Tescos but here you pay $10 for them in selected Cold Storage.