Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Singapore
Reload this Page >

Looking for a house in Singapore

Looking for a house in Singapore

Old Jan 3rd 2010, 9:14 pm
Just Joined

caroltanbh is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Looking for a house in Singapore

Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum, & I'm surprise to find a number of members with questions about moving to Singapore, as well as looking for a place to stay in Singapore.
I'm working as a property agent here in Singapore, and I guess I will be able to provide some advise on that.
I'm glad that the comments I read about Singapore so far are positive. I personally think that living in Singapore is great too.
Hope to hear more of that.

Regards,
Carol
Old Jan 4th 2010, 1:43 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking for a house in Singapore

I hope you're offering no-strings advice, Carol, and not touting for business. The latter is frowned upon on this forum.
Old Jan 4th 2010, 7:05 pm
Just Joined

caroltanbh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Looking for a house in Singapore

Originally Posted by Seasider
I hope you're offering no-strings advice, Carol, and not touting for business. The latter is frowned upon on this forum.
Hi Seasider,
Of course I am giving advice with no string attached. I like travelling, and often receive help from the locals, and I feel really good about it.
I hope I will be able to make my friends here feel the same way if they ever visit Singapore.
Like I mentioned, I am proud to be a Singaporean & hope to hear more good comments about Singapore.