Farrer Park

Old Jun 23rd 2011, 8:09 am
Just Joined

Jen_Elle is just really niceJen_Elle is just really niceJen_Elle is just really niceJen_Elle is just really niceJen_Elle is just really niceJen_Elle is just really niceJen_Elle is just really niceJen_Elle is just really nice
Default Farrer Park

Have been in Singapore for two and a half weeks now and am loving it, loving it, loving it! Thanks to everyone who gave me advice when we were thinking of moving here. Now I need more advice - what's Farrer Park like? Our agent's feedback on the area was negative. We put that area on our "to see" list as it's near to the Australian School which my kids will go to next year. Checked our Lorong Chuan but so far haven't found anything suitable yet. It's pertinent to add that we are keeping a fairly low budget in terms of rent, about $4-5k per month (if we can), and we won't have a car (although that I can see changing!). Any advice on areas to look at which would cater for a budget and MRT transport?