Fake Rolex Singapore

Old Jan 21st 2010, 1:00 am
Forum Regular

chrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of light
Default Fake Rolex Singapore

Hi there,

I will be travelling from Australia to London via Singapore in August. A friend of mine has asked me to pick them up a fake Rolex or similar watch. Where would be the best place to look for these?

Thanks
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 6:58 am
Banned

Bijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fake Rolex Singapore

Get him a real one instead - he'll never know the difference!!
Old Jan 24th 2010, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

billymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nice

Originally Posted by chrissystevo
Hi there,

I will be travelling from Australia to London via Singapore in August. A friend of mine has asked me to pick them up a fake Rolex or similar watch. Where would be the best place to look for these?

Thanks
you will be asked on every street corner if you want one
Old Jan 24th 2010, 8:37 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by billymacker
you will be asked on every street corner if you want one
In Singapore? I doubt it. They're pretty hot on counterfeiting.

I don't see the attraction but you might start at Bugis Junction market - I've heard you can get handbags there although I doubt they'll be very good fakes (if that isn't a contradiction). If you took a day trip over the causeway to JB in Malaysia, you'd have much more luck.
Old Jan 24th 2010, 11:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

ex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond repute

Go down to Newton Food Centre about 8pm.
Don't wear a watch.
Order and eat some food.

The guy will find you.

He looks like a fake watch seller.

Ask him to show you his full range.

He has a lot of stuff round his waist.

Good fun.
Old Jan 25th 2010, 2:59 am
BE Enthusiast

billymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nice

Originally Posted by Seasider
In Singapore? I doubt it. They're pretty hot on counterfeiting.

I don't see the attraction but you might start at Bugis Junction market - I've heard you can get handbags there although I doubt they'll be very good fakes (if that isn't a contradiction). If you took a day trip over the causeway to JB in Malaysia, you'd have much more luck.
go in any of the shopping malls in orchard rd and you will be asked all the time there is the good copys and the bad.
Old Jan 25th 2010, 6:39 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by billymacker
go in any of the shopping malls in orchard rd and you will be asked all the time there is the good copys and the bad.
I think you're exaggerating, unless you only frequent tacky tourist malls full of overpriced crap. If you go in Lucky Plaza that may be the case, but I recommend every tourist stays clear of that hole unless they want severely ripping off.

Most malls on Orchard Road are full of designer boutiques and in 6 years there I was never once approached or offered fake goods.

ex-reg, I didn't know that, but I guess it makes sense. (You know how much I love Newton Circus.)
Old Feb 1st 2010, 3:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Seasider
I think you're exaggerating, unless you only frequent tacky tourist malls full of overpriced crap. If you go in Lucky Plaza that may be the case, but I recommend every tourist stays clear of that hole unless they want severely ripping off.

Most malls on Orchard Road are full of designer boutiques and in 6 years there I was never once approached or offered fake goods.

ex-reg, I didn't know that, but I guess it makes sense. (You know how much I love Newton Circus.)
I miss going to the Karama Shopping Centre in Dubai and being offered "genuine fake rolex". Did get a very good Panerai copy there. A mate with a real one couldnt tell the difference until he had a real close look.

thought about buying a knock-off in Vietnam but they were too pricey
Old Apr 15th 2010, 10:34 am
Just Joined

superskib has a brilliant futuresuperskib has a brilliant futuresuperskib has a brilliant futuresuperskib has a brilliant futuresuperskib has a brilliant futuresuperskib has a brilliant futuresuperskib has a brilliant future

"but you might start at Bugis Junction market" -

I loved this market, 4 floors of lovely teenagers having a great time buying cheapo kit for their Saturday night out.

In the cafe on the 3rd floor I ordered a "tuna mayo sandwich on brown" and it arrived between two pieces of toast; I think it was a creative answer to the shortage of brown bread.

And the 'shops' were little larger than walk in wardrobes - magic.
Old Apr 15th 2010, 11:34 am
Auntie Fa

Oh but you were in the posh bit! Parco Bugis - the ground floor is known as the airconditioned street as they glassed over the street to make the mall.

Over the road is (or maybe was? I don't usually go to Bugis when I pass through these days) a sweaty, crowded market.
Old Apr 15th 2010, 11:54 am
Just Joined

superskib has a brilliant futuresuperskib has a brilliant futuresuperskib has a brilliant futuresuperskib has a brilliant futuresuperskib has a brilliant futuresuperskib has a brilliant futuresuperskib has a brilliant future

no mate, I was in the market, I know the Bugis Parco, very pleasant; as you say the MKT is crowded, sweaty and a Fire Officers nightmare.
Old Apr 15th 2010, 4:14 pm
Banned

rudolph hucker will become famous soon enough

if you buy one make sure it's a good one with a proper sweeping hand.
i bought one from tenerife and it's almost as good as the real thing.
even has saphire glass