Corporate secretary firm

Old Feb 24th 2011, 12:32 pm
Just Joined

NoBob is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Corporate secretary firm

Hi,

Anyone recommend a small corporate secretary/corporate secretarial services provider to take care of the essential corporate compliance issues for an exempt private limited company? Looking to pay less than the S$800 asked for by the likes of Janus and Rikvin.

Thanks.
Old Feb 26th 2011, 7:07 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Corporate secretary firm

We were recommended by a friend a guy called Basheer Ahmad of General Commercial Service based in the Excelsior Shopping Centre in Coleman Street. Just a very small team of accountants and taxation "technicians", not a big practice, but we had very good service from him.

I'm afraid though that we left Singapore in 2007 so I've no idea if the business is still there. I just did a google and saw that it was still on hotfrog website. If you want to go take a look, they used to be on level 2.
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 2:51 am
Just Joined

Thanks bakedbean.

Ever heard anything about these ones?

(SNIP)

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Mar 2nd 2011 at 8:29 am. Reason: Unsolicited commercial URLs removed
Old Mar 6th 2011, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

stiwi is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been with Rikvin for one year now. The good thing is that they keep track on all important dates of your company and send you reminders. They are also willing to help you with everything you might need but that comes often at high price.

I am too short with them to recommend them or not. So far whatever they were supposed to do for me, they did - but probably they could do it better or at least cheaper. I don't have a feeling that premium price they charge, comes with well trained staff and great service.

I have recently came across this company:
http://www.contactoneps.com.sg/services-and-fees.html
They seem to charge 1/3 of what Rikvin does. They have very good, informative website. I am thinking about getting in touch with them and perhaps switching from Rikvin.
Old Mar 7th 2011, 3:40 am
Just Joined

Thanks, I got a letter from them... Will check them out.

Ever heard anything about bestarservices.com.sg?
Old Mar 7th 2011, 3:50 am
Forum Regular

stiwi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NoBob
Thanks, I got a letter from them... Will check them out.

Ever heard anything about bestarservices.com.sg?
I didn't hear about them.